Simulation Hockey League
s61 mPT #3: Trades - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: s61 mPT #3: Trades (/showthread.php?tid=119073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Jorec - 09-10-2021

As the GM of the Hamilton Steelhawks I made a few trades. One of them was to trade Darian Scherbluk for Mark Malyckyj, Dominic Turcotte and a few picks. Not really notable except for the connection I would have much later with my second player, Roy Razin, would go on to play with Darian, connecting him to both my first player, my first stint as a GM and my second player all in one go.

75 words

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Hazack - 09-10-2021

In real life the biggest thing I have traded has been Magic The Gathering Cards. I traded a foil fetch land card for a sliver queen card and now the card I got has tripled in value so I made my money.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - qWest - 09-10-2021

Every time I log in to the SHL I trade a bit of my sanity just to complete a bunch of random, unnecessary, and inane tasks.

Oh and a few times in the other league I made some draft pick trades I guess.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Faelax - 09-10-2021

One of my favorite parts of being a GM is trading picks for good players, mostly because I love the serotonin rush that comes with winning, and you need good players to win.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - trella - 09-10-2021

My best trade was when @SlashACM and I did a totally legal money transfer by me making him 2 paint sigs and him paying me handsomely for them. This allowed me to change teddy cuddles’ archetype from powerforward to two way forward. This moment was the start of teddy’s hall of fame career.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Wearingabear - 09-10-2021

I once traded a lunch coupon for a bag of famous amos cookies, you know, the little bag of little chocolate chip cookies. I basically traded away an entire lunch for a bag of cookies because i had such a craving for some cookies.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - H0PPY75 - 09-10-2021

Well the best trade I can think of just happened to me recently but won't actually take effect for a couple of weeks but the way the trade went down as such

H0PPY75 Receives: New job with USPS with Government benefits

Old Employer Receivers: Not me being there to fix all the shit that happens.

Code:
52 Words

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Lazyeye - 09-10-2021

I've been paid by a few people for sigs I've made in the past. Usually ranging from 1.5-2 mil to offset the money I wouldn't make from grading due to the stringent graphic grader rules that i may have helped make

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Bayley - 09-10-2021

As a General Manager, there are so many trades that happen. I always have a hard time dealing away people that I get close to and really enjoy being around. I guess it's part of the job, but it does suck.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - rum_ham - 09-10-2021

I'm currently trading my valuable time and services to watching Anthony Bourdain on TV rather than doing any actual work. I'll probably get fired, but it's worth it.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Fluw - 09-10-2021

I actually just made a trade with the Colorado Raptor. We needed another 1st this year and they are competing so we swapped our future 2nd and a rental for their 1st, everyone came out happy.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - lmao - 09-10-2021

I have been partaking in the practice of trading my labour for cash money throughout most of my life. It is something I do not wish to do, but rather need to do.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - JKortesi81 - 09-10-2021

I've been a GM in sim leagues for many seasons. I've traded hundreds of players. None of those trades stand out to me because players are just useless cattle. A means to an end goal of winning championships.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - reid - 09-10-2021

Just recently I started a job in the oil and gas industry. While I went to school thinking I would like to work in renewables, I quickly found out how few realistic jobs there were for my degree in that sector. In turn, I accepted an O&G job, thus trading my soul for the ability to pay my bills

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Lowlycrib - 09-10-2021

While I have never been a part of a trade on this site, one of my first and most memorable trades of my life was a Pokemon card trade circa 2005ish when I was on elementary school and ended up with some random Charizard card for an energy card