Simulation Hockey League
New SHL Commissioner - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: New SHL Commissioner (/showthread.php?tid=122073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: New SHL Commissioner - unconfident69 - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 09:50 PMzaynzk Wrote: @unconfident69 counter ratio + cry more + exposed + sad + smell bad
After your attempt at a gif your ratios have been DENIED

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Waters - 02-15-2022

I would've picked Waters personally

RE: New SHL Commissioner - SlashACM - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 09:53 PMWaters Wrote: I would've picked Waters personally

Biased tho

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Vandy - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 09:51 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:46 PMVandy Wrote: Okay enough shitposting, let me be real for a second.

When I joined Buffalo, Finn was the first person to welcome me to the team. Even beat trips to do it. Always looked out for me and when he traded me, apologized profusely for doing so. I've been off Buffalo going on a year now and even playing on other teams Finn always keeps in touch with me to see how I am doing and is generally a great friend and is quick with a joke and always offers great advice. Now could this all be because I played on Buffalo? Maybe, that's a part thats hard to deny but having been around the league awhile now and around many different teams until this thread came up in particular I never heard this take.

Honestly, everyone is a homer for their team. Especially if you've been around it as long as Lee has. 6 IRL years as GM of Buffalo, I can excuse the guy for having an ego. But he's never been less than gracious to me and I look forward to seeing what he brings to the table. FWIW, if being salty the guy has an ego for "Buf better", the honestly come up with some other hate because that's simply pathetic.

You've never heard the take Finn can be a dick? Where have you been?

Literally right here since 2018.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Ragnar - 02-15-2022

Since wbf is probably stepping down as Buf GM?, does this mean the rule that new players have to DM him a pic of themselves in their underwear no longer applies?

02-15-2022, 09:53 PMVandy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:51 PMSlashACM Wrote: You've never heard the take Finn can be a dick? Where have you been?

Literally right here since 2018.

I mean I really don't know what I can say that hasn't been said by RED. Apparently Finn has a pulse on the problems of the league and if he can do anything to make it fun for more than 12 people I'll be very happy

RE: New SHL Commissioner - BenDover - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 08:08 PMzaynzk Wrote: I cannot believe @BenDover  turned this job down
残念ながら、これを翻訳した人は多くの時間を無駄にしています。フォートナイトボールs

02-15-2022, 09:56 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:53 PMVandy Wrote: Literally right here since 2018.

I mean I really don't know what I can say that hasn't been said by RED. Apparently Finn has a pulse on the problems of the league and if he can do anything to make it fun for more than 12 people I'll be very happy

I mean I read what RED wrote, and I like RED and think their a swell person but that has no bearing on the argument which is until this thread, I never heard any of these complaints or criticisms of WBF and that includes being in other teams LR's over the last three and a half years. Only now, suddenly.

02-15-2022, 10:01 PMVandy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: I mean I really don't know what I can say that hasn't been said by RED. Apparently Finn has a pulse on the problems of the league and if he can do anything to make it fun for more than 12 people I'll be very happy

I mean I read what RED wrote, and I like RED and think their a swell person but that has no bearing on the argument which is until this thread, I never heard any of these complaints or criticisms of WBF and that includes being in other teams LR's over the last three and a half years. Only now, suddenly.

Well I have heard them so :shrug:

RE: New SHL Commissioner - trella - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 10:01 PMVandy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 09:56 PMSlashACM Wrote: I mean I really don't know what I can say that hasn't been said by RED. Apparently Finn has a pulse on the problems of the league and if he can do anything to make it fun for more than 12 people I'll be very happy

Finn has been disliked by a lot of people, vocally, for literally years.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Frostbite - 02-15-2022

I wake up at 1:30pm, and get a wiff of my musk, I can go another 2-3 days before bathing, natural oils are good for your skin you see and my twice a month routine is of the upmost importance!
at 2:00pm I watch 2 hours of women's soccer and volleyball highlights, I really do just enjoy the sport after all.
at 4pm I check my sim league discords, I see that people are having a conversation about work, having no experience in this field I change the subject, I tell them about my newest art project. My sim league render and how I have spent the last 3 days on the left boob alone. People stop talking so I change the subject to how lonely I am, guilt tripping everyone into acknowledging me.
at 6pm after my pity party I find the most recent announcement post and derail the conversation to making it about myself! After that, I watch 10 more hours of anime content, and wallow in additional gamer juices, and finally, peace and sleep ensues.

02-15-2022, 10:03 PMtrella Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:01 PMVandy Wrote: I mean I read what RED wrote, and I like RED and think their a swell person but that has no bearing on the argument which is until this thread, I never heard any of these complaints or criticisms of WBF and that includes being in other teams LR's over the last three and a half years. Only now, suddenly.
Finn has been disliked by a lot of people, vocally, for literally years.

I hear what you're saying, but I am also saying I have been here for literally years as well and this is the first time I am hearing this.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - trella - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 10:10 PMVandy Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:03 PMtrella Wrote: Finn has been disliked by a lot of people, vocally, for literally years.

I hear what you're saying, but I am also saying I have been here for literally years as well and this is the first time I am hearing this.
Then you’re either very sheltered or have a selective memory. I don’t know what to tell you.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Ragnar - 02-15-2022

Some of y’all need to give your F5 key a break.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - wumaduce - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 10:04 PMFrostbite Wrote: I wake up at 1:30pm, and get a wiff of my musk, I can go another 2-3 days before bathing, natural oils are good for your skin you see and my twice a month routine is of the upmost importance!
at 2:00pm I watch 2 hours of women's soccer and volleyball highlights, I really do just enjoy the sport after all.
at 4pm I check my sim league discords, I see that people are having a conversation about work, having no experience in this field I change the subject, I tell them about my newest art project. My sim league render and how I have spent the last 3 days on the left boob alone. People stop talking so I change the subject to how lonely I am, guilt tripping everyone into acknowledging me.
at 6pm after my pity party I find the most recent announcement post and derail the conversation to making it about myself! After that, I watch 10 more hours of anime content, and wallow in additional gamer juices, and finally, peace and sleep ensues.

Friday, Friday, gotta get down in Friday