Simulation Hockey League
S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright (/showthread.php?tid=133631)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - juniped - 11-05-2023

Graphic Task: Draw your junior federation's cup banner.

[Image: sweden_J_banner.png?ex=655acd65&is=65485...a12fc0db6&]

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Weaves - 11-05-2023

ISFL Affiliate

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - supertardis101 - 11-05-2023

PBE PT - https://probaseballexperience.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=33338&view=findpost&p=649312

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Bongo - 11-05-2023

Micool has a history of suing Albanian children who become involved in subsidized sporting events, so when I heard that he was suing our captain, Seth Dickfield, I was not surprised.

My defense is brief, but the following applies to micool. Micool cannot possess intellectual property in the form of a verbal claim or expression. Following this point, there was no profiteering for our Albanian child; he simply was expressing his thoughts about what he believed to be potential success following a finals clinching experience. Furthermore, I'd argue that micool also cannot possess intellectual property because his parents tested his IQ and it ended up being in the low 80s. Furthermore, micools mother and father run an unsuccessful sports injury copywriter television law firm rhay specializes in suing Albanian children; an obvious conflict of interest. Additionally, micools grandfather was Greek and has said on numerous occasions that micool should sue Albanian children. Also Micool will never win the cup if he leaves Atlanta.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Hungy Fella - 11-05-2023

Thomas Liebold would be upset if he got traded to a new team because he likes playing for Vancouver and Baltimore but if he did get traded he would have to learn the new teams systems quickly. the first thing he would do is talk to the older players who have been on the team and have them help him learn any new systems, next he would make flash cards with different plays and systems for his new teams because he likes to study using flash cards. he will quiz himself with the flash cards every morning before he starts his day and every night before he goes to bed. he will also use rhymes to help him associate each zone with the systems the team uses and watch youtube videos explaining how to play each of the systems in case he gets confused because there are great informational videos on youtube for people who are trying to learn different things like playing hockey

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Ohtaay - 11-05-2023

Option 2:

Being traded is never easy, and there is many situations in which a person might get traded, poor personal performance, poor team performance, contract situation, or simply asking for a trade. Depending how you get traded would drastically affect how you can handle the situation. In my case, over my career I have been traded once, and it wasn't even really a real trade. I let Texas know that I was going to leave in free agency, but I did not want to leave them high and dry. After deciding that I wanted to go to Chicago, I asked Chicago to give up something bac to Texas. They agreed upon a second round pick which I thought was fair. Now, if I was blinded sided by a trade, I would be pretty pissed off and it would essentially burn my bridge with that team. Teams can make trades, but I believe it is important to keep the players in the loop.

160+

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Nhamlet - 11-05-2023

Option 2

It would be a difficult and strange thing for Minamino to adjust to being traded to a new team. There would likely be an incredible shift in having to change patterns and habits, as he is a bit of an old hat, enjoying his little routines that he's developed in almost two decades of playing with the Chicago Syndicate. First would having to be finding those social connections that would lead to him finding those close friends on the roster. The type of people he could message either everyday and be able to constantly chat about similar hobbies. As well as the ones that he knew that he could lean on when things get dark or difficult. Above all, being able to know that there would be a group of people who would be willing to not only make plans that would include him but also go out of their way to ensure that he was included. That would be the primary driving force in ensuring that he would be able to adapt and adjust to his new team.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Toivo - 11-05-2023

PBE PT Kahn on pbe

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Caleb - 11-05-2023

PT Pass

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Jorec - 11-05-2023

Prompt 2

Funnily enough at this point in my Akersons career, it would be that big of a hurdle to get traded to a new team and learn their systems. His time with the Grizzlies is at an end, as he has reached his limit on how long he can stay in Juniors. After these play-offs, he'll be called up no matter what. His current team are the Panthers and damn is he ever looking forward to going up and joining them. They are a team on the rise and he'll slot in perfectly. However, since he's done with Juniors and not yet slotted into the Panthers, he's ripe to be traded and get used to a whole new system. He'd have to be doing that anyways. So Akerson would treat it in the same way he's going to treat being brought up from Juniors. He's going to work his ass off to prove that he deserves a spot, not just on the team but in the top 6 by learning everything there is about how the team plays and then showing just how good he can be.

186 words

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - ACapitalChicago - 11-05-2023

John Brown is a pretty easygoing guy, and is very willing to learn new things. So that means if he gets traded to another team he would try and learn from everyone what the new traditions and policies of the team are. So he would first try to learn what kind of pranks people pull on each other, as well as what kind of postgame traditions they would have for each match on the ice. The traditions are important to uphold so long as they aren't degrading nor derogatory towards their fellow teammates. Building a team culture is important and John Brown wants to do his part to make everyone feel welcome. Thus, it would mean a lot of nights spent learning and studying the history and procedure of his new team. Although this might make him a bit of a nerd, it would hopefully be one that's effective and meaningful for everyone on the team

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - iStegosauruz - 11-06-2023

simmer pass

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - 39alaska39 - 11-06-2023

Dominik has the advantage of the fact that both his dad and his grandfather both got traded at various points in their careers, and he would be able to lean on them for advice on how to get on in a new city with new teammates. Dominik has the advantage of having played with a wide range of players in both the SMJHL, the WJC, and the IIHF and that gives him a good chance to meet different people and play with different linemates than he usually would on a day to day with STL and hopefully with SFP in the future. This should, in the long term, provide good opportunities for Dominik. If he were to be traded at some point in his career, he thinks it would be something, that while disappointing, would be survivable for his career and perhaps provide him the opportunity to thrive. He would, of course, rather not get traded though.

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - Gordon Bombay - 11-06-2023

isfl affiliate

RE: S73 PT#5: I'm Gonna Win The Cupyright - dogwoodmaple - 11-06-2023

PBE PT