Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 9 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 9 (/showthread.php?tid=104940)

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Mutedfaith - 03-27-2020

There's usually somewhat of a night phase, since the werewolfs will get at least some time to sent in their kill after the lynching happens at dusk. And the other people with roles to send in their targets for the night.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Segi - 03-27-2020

03-27-2020, 10:32 AMMutedfaith Wrote: There's usually somewhat of a night phase, since the werewolfs will get at least some time to sent in their kill after the lynching happens at dusk. And the other people with roles to send in their targets for the night.

Roles and wolves send their targets during the day. I'm not 100% sure on what happens when a target gets lynched. Maybe those roles just miss out then for that night.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Durden - 03-27-2020

Yeah... villagers vote for their lynch target, wolves pick their eating target. It all happens during the day, because... forums.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - notoriousTRON - 03-27-2020

03-27-2020, 10:50 AMDurden Wrote: Yeah... villagers vote for their lynch target, wolves pick their eating target. It all happens during the day, because... forums.
do we PM votes or do we put them here in the forum?

03-27-2020, 10:50 AMDurden Wrote: Yeah... villagers vote for their lynch target, wolves pick their eating target. It all happens during the day, because... forums.
do we PM votes or do we put them here in the forum?

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Chevy - 03-27-2020

Oh snap....Pritchard double posted. He's starting his transformation!

Votes are public. Targets are PMed.

03-27-2020, 10:37 AMSegi Wrote:
03-27-2020, 10:32 AMMutedfaith Wrote: There's usually somewhat of a night phase, since the werewolfs will get at least some time to sent in their kill after the lynching happens at dusk. And the other people with roles to send in their targets for the night.

Roles and wolves send their targets during the day. I'm not 100% sure on what happens when a target gets lynched. Maybe those roles just miss out then for that night.
Ok. That's different from how other forums handle this then. Good to know.

03-27-2020, 11:25 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Oh snap....Pritchard double posted.  He's starting his transformation!
TRYING TO DEFLECT, EH?
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Durden - 03-27-2020

Yeah, votes go here. If you have a role, that should be PMed to Mook. Be VERY careful if you have a role, with telling anyone here, or even hinting at it. There are times to reveal, times to hang on to it.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Mook - 03-27-2020

Votes will be posted in this thread in red, also tagging me.

To retract a vote, you must post that you are taking it back, and also tag me.

Who ever receives the most votes gets lynched, there is no threshold this game so 1 vote in favour would see the target go dead

Currently there are no votes, and if you have any role abilities that are a daily thing, you have 29 minutes to get them in before the night ends!

Bing Bong

Results soon

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - TnlAstatine - 03-27-2020

as so we lay our heads to rest and hope we don't get eaten.

A long howl, echoed by 3 others shakes the village as the sun rises.

MutedFaith was the first to exit his home in the village as the all clear was given to cease social distancing, enjoying a long stretch and a nice cup of coffee on the walk to the town square. One by one the remaining villagers walk to say hello to the neighbours they had not seen in some time..

Grum was the first to notice a parchment notice, nailed to the gallows in the center of the square. Reading it allowed he dropped his mug, gathering the attention of the other villagers...

Code:
"I've seen all you have done in the village over the past few weeks to prevent my plague, congratulations on surviving this far... Though I have one last test for your village, I am confident you will fail this time.

I have corrupted 4 of your fellow villagers, and only they know their identities... You must find the corrupted souls before your time runs out.

Survive, and you will receive the gift of freedom from my trials"

The villagers gathered and the finger pointing began.. The local general store seemed to sell out of dick pills almost instantly in preparation for the long distance tip touching the villagers had planned.

In the distance, an axe being sharpened can be heard, drowning out the soft cackle of a madman in one of the houses. The day progresses on with everyone on edge, deciding what the best move for the village would be, to lynch and hope for the best, or sit tight and hope they survive the night...

As the sun sets, the decision was made to sit in their houses with their comforts and try to enjoy what may be their last night alive

In the darkness a scream rings out, slowly changing into a howl

"AWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Shortly after some rustling in the bushes is heard, followed by a series of windows breaking and a sound similar to that of a door being broken down..

"NO NO NO, please I had plans for waffles in the morning!" a voice can be heard shouting

Shortly the screams are cut off... silence follows... Everything is quiet. The night continues as the villagers hide in their pillow forts hoping that the attacks are over