Simulation Hockey League
New SHL Commissioner - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: New SHL Commissioner (/showthread.php?tid=122073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: New SHL Commissioner - JumpierPegasus - 02-15-2022

[Image: lee-lizard.gif]

anyway really bad uninformed hire

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Skeleton Party - 02-15-2022

i hope that wbf is a vengeful god we could use some smiting around here

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Hallsy - 02-15-2022

finn is a dick but this is a good hire

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Zombiewolf - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:16 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:56 PMArkz Wrote: Everyone in this thread has said that Finn can be great if you're on Buffalo. But if you're outside that circle, he's a dick. 

Then we get people who are on Buffalo who come in confused because Finn has been nice to them. Like they haven't read any other posts either in this thread or Finn's posts elsewhere on the site. 

If that's not a shitpost I don't know what is.

Personally I used to dislike Finn a lot but as I got to know him better I don't think he's as bad as some are letting on, and especially I don't think it's nearly bad enough to consider him incompetent to run the site.

I think not being afraid to speak your mind on the forums can easily result in earning that rep and Finn isn't afraid of that. Can that lead to problems with people? Sure.

Anyway I don't even really care about that and I can't change people's perceptions of Finn, I just don't understand why you're attacking Vandy for providing an alternate viewpoint in a completely cordial way?

Also, I've never been on Buffalo, in their discord, or shared a team with Finn so

sick shit post

wbf bad

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Gwdjohnson - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:20 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: anyway really bad uninformed hire

You know what I agree disregard my last comment

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Ragnar - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:23 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

Gabe if I paid you real money would you leave SHL and never return??

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Shylo_Moxii - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 07:47 PMAcsolap Wrote:
02-15-2022, 07:45 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: Literally who are you

Lol who the fuck are you? Apart from being the guy who begs for blowjobs on Reddit that is.
you really going to act this immature on SHL? really? Come on now. I know he doesn't support the choice but be better. All of us need to be better. Regardless of if anyone likes him as the choice or not we need to support him so we can keep this league sustainable.

02-15-2022, 11:23 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:

You know what I disagree disregard my last comment

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Shylo_Moxii - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 08:34 PMtrella Wrote:
02-15-2022, 08:18 PMAcsolap Wrote: This gave me a good laugh. We shared like one season in GM chat and barely talked to each other. You called me out for tampering which was easily disproven and then you packed a sad.
You’re a dickhead to everyone in there, constantly. Shut the fuck up
aye let's calm down. Be the bigger man step back don't bash heads with someone it isn't worth it

RE: New SHL Commissioner - SlashACM - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:16 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
02-15-2022, 10:56 PMArkz Wrote: Everyone in this thread has said that Finn can be great if you're on Buffalo. But if you're outside that circle, he's a dick. 

Then we get people who are on Buffalo who come in confused because Finn has been nice to them. Like they haven't read any other posts either in this thread or Finn's posts elsewhere on the site. 

If that's not a shitpost I don't know what is.

Personally I used to dislike Finn a lot but as I got to know him better I don't think he's as bad as some are letting on, and especially I don't think it's nearly bad enough to consider him incompetent to run the site.

I think not being afraid to speak your mind on the forums can easily result in earning that rep and Finn isn't afraid of that. Can that lead to problems with people? Sure.

Anyway I don't even really care about that and I can't change people's perceptions of Finn, I just don't understand why you're attacking Vandy for providing an alternate viewpoint in a completely cordial way?

Also, I've never been on Buffalo, in their discord, or shared a team with Finn so

You're literally in Anchorage together lol

#JP4Commish

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Briedaqueduc - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:47 PMJumpierPegasus Wrote: #JP4Commish
Yeahthat

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Gwdjohnson - 02-15-2022

02-15-2022, 11:42 PMSlashACM Wrote:
02-15-2022, 11:16 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: Personally I used to dislike Finn a lot but as I got to know him better I don't think he's as bad as some are letting on, and especially I don't think it's nearly bad enough to consider him incompetent to run the site.

You're literally in Anchorage together lol

Ya cuz I signed him as a DFA for like 2 weeks lol, I also don't think I'd really talked to him that much before then and it's not like we talk on a regular basis there rn anyway

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Wearingabear - 02-15-2022

@VA