Simulation Hockey League
S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future (/showthread.php?tid=135601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Hungy Fella - 03-17-2024

congrats on another 75 seasons i am sure by now the SHL is huge and there are a bunch of extra leagues to compensate for all the players as the site has grown

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - MyLittleHexx - 03-17-2024

So the S150 people, is tampering still a thing? Are punishments reflective of bank accounts and not just a generic flat fine, so only the poor are actually punished?

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Amidships - 03-17-2024

Congratulations on another 75 seasons, SHL. I am curious how many years it will take for you to get this message. Hopefully, not as many as it took for the first 75 seasons!

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Bongo - 03-17-2024

Hi SHL of the future. I am wondering if Micool has won the cup yet. He said he will win the cup but I’m not so sure unless he is drafted to Atlanta.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - UberBJ - 03-17-2024

Why are you still here? Go home. Touch grass. Gabe sux. Go Trees.

No way this league is still alive this far into the future, the automatons will have taken over.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Jumbobone19 - 03-17-2024

SHL of the future. I am sure its full of some great memories and fun times. Hopefully Colorado Raptors have won a few 4 Star Cups by then.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - charlieconway - 03-17-2024

Quote:It has been an impressive 75 seasons, yet it is just a start. This is a time capsule to S150, to be read after another 75 seasons.
Your task is to write a message to the SHL of the future!
25 words minimum!

Hello future SHL.
I just wanted to let you know that before the invention of cybernetics enhanced VR, we had to watch the games on youtube and we couldn't even control our own characters! Don't even get me started on the lack of Meta-SHL that you guys are making such use of. Comparatively, we S75ers are basically luddites.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - dogwoodmaple - 03-17-2024

SHL of the future!  I hope y'all are still using our same equipment and not some laser stick type deal, because for my money you just cannot beat the old fashioned hockey stick and puck that's been around for generations.  And don't forget, Dogwood Maple won 19 straight MVP awards and was a first ballot Hall of Famer during my time!

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - hockeyiscool - 03-17-2024

What I would write to others, is to see if they can find out the funny niche things in history that brought joy to the past. Like Outlungus forever, Fuck the penalties and other simple weird things like that.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - eddiesnothere - 03-17-2024

I sure to hell hope you're important enough to not be spending time on this for more than an hour a day or I swear I'll invent the time machine and whup your ass into shape.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - SpartanGibbles - 03-17-2024

I hope in the future of the SHL we see a lot more fun stories and memories that we can look back on as teams, players, and as a league.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - JNH - 03-17-2024

Dear SHL of the future. 75 seasons from now is absurd - I mean it's crazy to think that we're in the 75th season now - so I guess just be thankful for what you have here and lmk how this place looks.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Atox - 03-17-2024

I hope that SHL still exists to get to Season 150; which will likely take another 12 years.  Wonder if there will be people from inception still in the league at this point.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - locrianmidwest - 03-18-2024

Hello future Molly! If you’re here, something has gone either horribly right or horribly wrong. Say hi to your fellow S73/4 (can’t remember which at the moment) teammates for me! They’re nice, they deserve it.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - vic03 - 03-18-2024

Season 150 is crazy, it’s hard to think it’s that far away. Hopefully FHM is better for watching sims and you can have good live sims. I hope I’m here to see S150 but if I’m not then have fun, and hopefully it’s a great one