Simulation Hockey League
s61 mPT #3: Trades - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: s61 mPT #3: Trades (/showthread.php?tid=119073)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Keven - 09-05-2021

About 14 months ago I traded 2 weeks and 15 hours (my current time spent on this site) of my life away for a contract with QCC. At the time of this trade I didn't know I would've paid such a high price after just one short year post-trade.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - yosh - 09-05-2021

You know how sometimes during warmups a little kid will hold out a sign saying "rock paper scissors" for a puck? Or like "I'll trade you this bag of candy for a puck"? Well, Vaseline Podcalzone once did that trade, tossing a kid a puck at the Climate Pledge Arena, and then the kid tossed him a bag of Skittles.

Good trade off.

WC: 64

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - RomanesEuntDomus - 09-05-2021

There is one trade offer I have to ponder anew every day and that is the offer of sleep for... well anything, really. Sleep is obviously but there are just so many enticing offers being made to me constantly would I could trade my sleep in for like gaming, YouTube videos or a late night snack... How can you say no to that consistently?

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - ValorX77 - 09-05-2021

Videl has been only traded once so far in her SHL career. That trade sent her from Anaheim to Vancouver, and she’s been on the hottest start in her career to this point in her final season in the J.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - TheFlash - 09-05-2021

I’ve made some pretty good deals in fantasy football/basketball. Made a move last year in Fantasy Basketball, I had Jokic (who was the #1 guy in fantasy by a long shot) and I moved him for Richaun Holmes and someone else
. Both guys turned it on late for me and ended up taking me from the basement to a playoff team

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Otrebor13 - 09-05-2021

Probably one of the biggest trades I've made in my life is trading away my sanity for video games. I don't know how many times I have played video games only for them to absolutely ruin me and my mood. It is difficult when you hate to lose but are also not very good at the games you play. An awful combination, I do not recommend it.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - efischermann - 09-05-2021

Landon is based on my two year old son, so he just recently traded the silence of our house for his loud screaming and poop smell everywhere as he pooped for the firs time in 2 days. Mom can change this one....

42 words

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Lime - 09-05-2021

Steve Harrington traded a promising career at a local video store for a life of smacking a piece of rubber around some slippery cold surface. We may never know if it was a good deal or not.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - artermis - 09-05-2021

In S30 I traded my captain for picks, and then faced the captain in the finals and lost in game seven. Those picks let me trade up further in a shallow draft though, so I still think it was a pretty poggin trade.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Tylar - 09-05-2021

I traded ten years of my valuable life years to play this dumb game. This made me miss out on having a social life, being cool and being able to have real human friends. Not sure if it was worth it.

(40 Words)

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - _Blitz_ - 09-05-2021

I think the most glorious trade of my career was trading St. Louis' Emergency Backup Goalie, Bean Gamble, to Anchorage in exchange for Dustin Alexander (another inactive backup) and a 12th round pick. It's the best trade because I got to tagline it in the STL locker room "Anchorage took our Bean. It was quite the Gamble, but I think it'll pay off."

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - mastersheep - 09-05-2021

As Baltimore's Co-GM, I've been a part of a few internal trade discussions here and there. A couple of my favorite ones were the S60 draft where I coordinated most of the scouting that season and we ended up making a few draft day trades to get some folks that we were targeting and that's how Graysdonanatomy and Grapehead made it to the team.

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - DannyC - 09-05-2021

It says I can write about trades I've made in life, so I'm going to go a little cross sim league and write about the first trade I made as co-gm of the Brew City Bears in the PBE. We traded for Ruth Heater Ginsberg, whose player is my IRL Girlfriend who I have lived with for a few years now. She helped a ton with our branding and was an early part of our brain trust so it was awesome that we were able to trade for her player and bring her on board!

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Ruggsy - 09-05-2021

One time I traded a lot of my time every day to a website where you take control of a fake hockey player. And that is happening right now, I think its worth

RE: s61 mPT #3: Trades - Dewalt27 - 09-05-2021

I traded every ounce of pride i had left when i made a podcast with @TheCC. People really will do anything for money and i found out im once of those people.