Simulation Hockey League
Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: League Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=610)
+--- Forum: SHL Media (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Forum: Graded Articles (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=545)
+---- Thread: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List (/showthread.php?tid=96260)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - WannabeFinn - 05-25-2019

I feel bad for Shmurph Undecided

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - ztevans - 05-25-2019

Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA. I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it. I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - DeletedAtUserRequest - 05-25-2019

05-25-2019, 10:42 AMztevans Wrote: Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.

Ahhhhhh these are buffalo RFA’s.. I got it now.

Bold!

Popcorn
Chiefs
Stampede
Chiefs
Stampede

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Keygan - 05-25-2019

How to ex-communicate your team from the other SHL GMs 101

You haven’t just pissed off Buffalo with this post, all the other SHL GM’s think you’re a slimy clown now too. This post is honestly a bad look for Minnesota more than anything.

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Mayuu - 05-25-2019

05-25-2019, 10:42 AMztevans Wrote: Regardless of legality in the eyes of HO or the rulebook, even toeing the public tampering line for restricted free agents in a league where RFAs literally never go anywhere is definitely a unique strategy to put it Kindly.

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.  I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

Tomens memory isn't what it used to be. PepeHands

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Grapehead - 05-25-2019

EDIT: Seriously, someone name me the last player to leave in RFA.  I'm sure it has happened and I'm exaggerating with "literally never" but I sure as hell can't think of it.  I feel like this question requires a @Tomen tag, he probably has it committed to memory.

I can't recall that happening. It's just as uncommon in the NHL.

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Tomen - 05-25-2019

I legit can't recall an instance like that since it's even rarer here than in the NHL.

EDIT: I think the closest was when a RFA wasn't tendered and stopped being a RFA and became an UFA

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Avakael - 05-25-2019

I can kinda see what Daco was going for with this obvious bait thread, but dang. Farm it out to a prospect or something. Especially if you've got actual tampering in your closet.

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - bluesfan55 - 05-25-2019

this is a major yikes, Chief

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - PenKnight - 05-25-2019

I got Snubbed Again.
Second Round Draft Pick My Eye!!
I'll play Professional Baseball before ever playing for Minnesota!

way to uhhh tamper
not like Minnesota privately tampered me before when I got traded there ya yeet

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Wasty - 05-25-2019

If this isn’t a blatant case of “toeing the rules line” just to get around them, I look forward to the decision of:

“While we understand that some may look to the wording of “public tampering” in the rule book and call for it to be allowed, we felt that Daco purposely, but not maliciously, blatantly public tampered other teams prospects in order to work around the wording of the rule.”

05-25-2019, 11:22 AMWasty Wrote: If this isn’t a blatant case of “toeing the rules line” just to get around them, I look forward to the decision of:

“While we understand that some may look to the wording of “public tampering” in the rule book and call for it to be allowed, we felt that Daco purposely, but not maliciously, blatantly public tampered other teams prospects in order to work around the wording of the rule.”

HO finna say that in verbatim lmao

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - Buster - 05-25-2019

Y’all gonna draft me real high so I can sign a 2 year contract and get tampered with?

RE: Minnesota Chiefs Announce RFA/Prospect Short List - .bojo - 05-25-2019

Someone put some beef in their daco today