Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 9 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 9 (/showthread.php?tid=104940)

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Chevy - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:03 AMhockeyiscool Wrote: What's the general stance on Durden?

He has claimed team village.

What's the feel on Cement? He has cast a vote towards me, with no actual evidence...nor real contribution otherwise?

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Mook - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:02 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
03-28-2020, 09:58 AMMutedfaith Wrote: If his wording is deliberate and in character, Im inclined to agree. 

Though he's being so obvious that Id expect him to be the jester tbh.

That too, and @Mook's flavor text of making him 3 feet tall and talking in a high pitched voice could elude to that as well

My text about shiny being 3 feet tall/voice had nothing to do with this game Smile

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Mutedfaith - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:09 AMGeekusoid Wrote: What's the feel on Cement?  He has cast a vote towards me, with no actual evidence...nor real contribution otherwise?
Not sure. He looks new to this, that could explain both. 

But being silent could also be a werewolf tactic.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - hockeyiscool - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:09 AMGeekusoid Wrote: What's the feel on Cement?  He has cast a vote towards me, with no actual evidence...nor real contribution otherwise?
Makes sense. I like you crash, but I haven't heard of a better reason.  @Mook  CementHands

Explain yourself

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Sean - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:06 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Not much to read atm. Did some rules explaining, accused tnl for non-game reasons and said he didnt see geek as sus

Every take I've seen of Durden's had been reasonable, he's also an experienced player so I don't expect him to give up much of anything. I generally think he's trying to help though.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Segi - 03-28-2020

I tend to agree on Cementhands. Putting in a vote for someone who seems suspicious and then just go awol so you can say you missed a bunch of stuff and would've taken the vote back if you had been around, seems like a werewolf play.

So at least until he shows up and can explain, my vote is on Cementhands.

@Mook

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Sean - 03-28-2020

I'm not going to vote to stop a lynching but I'm also not going to break a tie. No one's convinced me enough of anything.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - CementHands - 03-28-2020

Jesus, fun to wake up to. Not awol. Muted is correct in this being my second time playing ww.
I explained my vote on Geek back when I cast it: don't have much to go on, and his aggression in deflection was throwing me off. It still is.

I cast a vote yesterday because I'm working 80 hour weeks at the moment and access isn't always a given, thanks covid.
Assuming we needed to vote to get things moving.

A vote for me would not be a helpful vote. Would not be the worst one either, but detrimental to the village.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - CementHands - 03-28-2020

Now, I'm driving to work, please don't take an hour absense as me being sus :p

03-28-2020, 10:40 AMCementHands Wrote: Jesus, fun to wake up to. Not awol. Muted is correct in this being my second time playing ww.
I explained my vote on Geek back when I cast it: don't have much to go on, and his aggression  in deflection was throwing me off.  It still is.

I cast a vote yesterday because I'm working 80 hour weeks at the moment and access isn't always a given, thanks covid.
Assuming we needed to vote to get things moving.

A vote for me would not be a helpful vote. Would not be the worst one either, but detrimental to the village.

Literally just before I posted, I checked your profile and saw that you were offline for 9 hours. Minutes after 2 people voting for you, you come back to defend yourself. Coincidence? Maybe. Or maybe one of your wolf buddies told you that you're being accused. Hmm

At the moment, I trust Geek more than you, so I'm not gonna retract my vote yet.

Interesting.  Mayor claim perhaps?

Lookout claim perhaps?

03-28-2020, 10:48 AMGeekusoid Wrote: A vote for me would not be a helpful vote. Would not be the worst one either, but detrimental to the village.

Lookout claim perhaps?

I'm trying to save you here. The least you could do is post dark mode friendly.

If he's the mayor, we're gonna know if he's sent to the gallows. I don't get the "not the worst one, but detrimental to the village", tbh.

03-28-2020, 10:51 AMSegi Wrote:
03-28-2020, 10:48 AMGeekusoid Wrote: A vote for me would not be a helpful vote. Would not be the worst one either, but detrimental to the village.

Lookout claim perhaps?

I'm trying to save you here. The least you could do is post dark mode friendly.

If he's the mayor, we're gonna know if he's sent to the gallows. I don't get the "not the worst one, but detrimental to the village", tbh.

hmm, I made sure to highlight and click the “clear formatting” button before posting. It should have not been an issue.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - fishy - 03-28-2020

03-28-2020, 10:52 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
03-28-2020, 10:51 AMSegi Wrote: I'm trying to save you here. The least you could do is post dark mode friendly.

hmm, I made sure to highlight and click the “clear formatting” button before posting. It should have not been an issue.

embrace the dark mode