Simulation Hockey League
S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions (/showthread.php?tid=117379)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - EsAmYk - 07-03-2021

My username is EsAmYk, but I just go by Sam. I was born and raised, and still live, in Portland, Oregon. I love political geography, which pertains to borders, and also consider myself a vexillologist (try saying that word five times fast).  If you need to know where any country, and most territories are, or want to know their flag or capital, just ask me.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - FuzzSHL - 07-03-2021

Hey everyone! I’m Fuzz and I am currently the Montreal/Carolina franchise leader in both wins and win percentage as a GM. I’m now the GM of Los Angeles

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - SilverCannon - 07-03-2021

Hello! My name is Silver (SilverCannon) and I love to play hockey. I've played hockey for a really long time and I know a lot about it. I love stats, flags, geography, and of course, hockey! I am a fan of the Columbus Blue Jackets (hence my username) and the Buffalo Sabres. I look forward to spending this sim world with ya!

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Hall - 07-03-2021

Hi muted! We play werewolf together but I am Hall (also Hallmonitor_20 in other leagues) I came up with the name because it's a pun of my real last name, Hall. It's my 10/10 creativity. Anyway I'm new to SHL and have enjoyed it so far and can't wait to have some more fun!

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - WithTheMoose - 07-04-2021

Hi, WithTheMoose here. My username comes from a bit of the obvious. I am dating the absolutely incredible @SchwarzNarr. She obviously is really into moose and even made her player a moose, so i am WithTheMoose. Outside of that I'm just a normal guy who absolutely adores penguins and likes playing games when he has free time. I tend to play games like Mount and Blade Bannerlord, Total War, and even Skyrim. Anything medieval or medieval fantasy is my jam!

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - caltroit_red_flames - 07-04-2021

The name caltroit_red_flames comes from mixing Detroit Red Wings and Calgary Flames together. In college the Calgary Flames were my 2nd team because I really liked watching Mark Giordano play. Maybe this wasn't a great name to pick because I like Vegas more than Calgary as my 2nd team now.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - FnoRespect - 07-04-2021

Hey! Ill give a little backstory about my username because a lot of people don't get it. FnoRespect was my second name on PlayStation and I kept it for almost three years. I named it after that meme that says "Press F to pay respect" But its almost like saying I'll pretend to give you respect but not. I don't know exactly what i was thinking three years ago.

One "cool" thing about me is that I'm probably one of the best chell players on this site, if anyone wants to get smacked hit me up Wink

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - dylanjj37 - 07-04-2021

hello my name is dylan and something interesting is that the jj in my username does not stand for anything and it is just some random letters. another interesting fact about myself is that my favourite dutch person in the league is called mutedfaith and they are very cool.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Tomen - 07-04-2021

Hiho my name is Daniel and I have been on this site for almost uh 5 years now. Joined the site via reddit. I actually only found out that I am also a russian citizen when I applied to get a new passport again last summer and the lady scolded me for not telling her that I am also a Russian citizen which I had no idea of since I thought I had rejected becoming one when I was 16

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Air Crou - 07-04-2021

These are awkward, but my player's name, Giannis Kroustis, is my name. My username comes from my basketball days. I was short, fat and unathletic, the exact opposite of his Airness. So "Air" was an euphemism lmao. Crou comes from me cutting my last name in half so it sounds cool, and I write it with a C instead of a K, because back then I hated how it looked. I'd even introduce myself as John instead of Giannis when I'd meet English-speaking people. Something unknown about me is that I used to play a Greek folk instrument, called bouzouki. And I was pretty ok at it. I just had to quit it, due to the university exams, but I never got back to it. I really think I should.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - LucidDreams702 - 07-04-2021

What’s going on SMJHL? I’m Lucid Dreams I made the jump this Season from the ISFL. I’m still fairly new to sim leagues but have gotten hooked in straight away. The ISFL has been amazing and so far the SHL has been the same. I’m looking forward to becoming more involved in the community. Fun fact about me and my user name it comes from my stage name. I spent 10 years of my life playing in a band. I took on the name Lucid Dreams because it’s the ability to take control of your Dreams and manipulate them which is what I felt like I was doing every time I took the stage. If you’ve read this far thanks! Looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Sly - 07-04-2021

Hello my name is Sly, and I am a GM of the Colorado Yeti over in the ISFL, having joined here recently. Aside from wasting hours of my life on simulation leagues, I enjoy playing fifth edition Dungeons and Dragons which have played consistently for the past five years.

RE: S60 SMJHL mPT#1 - Introductions - Omniscius - 07-05-2021

Hey, I'm Omniscius and my name comes from omniscious which just means all knowing. I study philosophy and anthropology in school as well as archive my local history in my spare time