Simulation Hockey League
S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future (/showthread.php?tid=135601)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - oknom - 03-11-2024

Dear SHL in S150,
Greetings from ancient SHL history, when we only had 20 teams and the portal was brand new. Im sure the 50 SHL teams and the hundreds of active users are enjoying the virtual reality sims, replica jerseys, and in-person draft coverage. How far we have come! Go Ohio Orbs!

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - tomtommen - 03-11-2024

Keep it up the awesome work everybody! I hope you have had as much fun as I have had. and I said it first. Calgary Dragons will be the best team in the entire SHL by the end of S150 and the same with the Colorado Raptors in the SMJHL. And you know TeddyTheGrey.. was once called DrunkenTeddy

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - echlyrica - 03-11-2024

Dear SHL of the future. I don't know what the future of hockey looks like. Maybe by the time this is open, the idea of someone's job on a team being "punching people" will be laughably absurd. No matter what, I hope that the league is still full of passionate people playing the sport they love. Never forget all the little kids looking at you from a screen or in the stands, telling their parents they wanna play hockey. That's what it's all about.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - NJBadApple - 03-11-2024

It's just important to keep the health of the community we have here as the primary focus of the league. The sim is what we're all here for, but none of stay if it's a bad environment.

Code:
Words: 25+

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - luke - 03-11-2024

Hello S150, do we keep on saying applied in all the job posts? How is the portal doing I hope @downer is still here. Or we are all not here and some 16 year old kid is making changes to the code

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - ValorX77 - 03-11-2024

Hello S150. Hopefully by that point all teams have won at least one challenge cup. And that the sim itself is less of a 2D engine and more of a 3D one.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - C9Van - 03-11-2024

Hi future SHL. I would probably say make sure you do this for a reason regardless of how small, have a goal and remember to look after yourself. A lot of silly sausages exist here too so do not take them seriously.

[42 words]

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - TheOPSquid - 03-11-2024

Hello Season 150, I would like to know if the parent company of FHM has integrated microtransactions yet. Hopefully not, but the way modern gaming is going I don't see why they wouldn't have. Also EA sucks and hopefully they are bankrupt by now.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - st4rface - 03-11-2024

S150 is like ten more years ahead, so I just wish that this project still exists and is owned by people who cares about it, so young people can live off their childhood dreams about being successful hockey players. Keep loving the game we all know.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Seymour - 03-11-2024

There is nothing wrong with putting the milk into the bowl before the cereal and do not let the sheep tell you anything different, be true to yourself.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Bruins10 - 03-11-2024

I think we all have to remember the reason why this site and league was created. It is not about the personal stats, it is not about the bullying and harassment on the internet. It is about the community and meeting people along the way who share the same interests as you.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - swoosh - 03-11-2024

Hello SHL Season 150. It's me, Hall of Famer Teemu Salami from Season 75. They key to success was lots and lots of dino nuggets. Stay hungry, my friends.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - lore - 03-11-2024

Hello fine folks way out there in season 150! I really do hope FHM got better, or if it didn't, that a wonderful alternative appeared. Your SHL hockey card collections must be HUGE. Send me your pokemon please. c:

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - Serpe x 13 - 03-11-2024

To the future me in the SHL, congrats on being in the SHL for over 25 years, what a run it has been! I wonder what cool logo I will get.

RE: S75 mPT#5: To you 75 seasons in the future - thiefofcheese - 03-11-2024

We recently moved ACs and training to the portal. But still very forum based. I’d bet you have some better way. At least I hope so.

All hail STHS