Simulation Hockey League
Werewolf Game 9 - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+---- Forum: SHL Arcade (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Thread: Werewolf Game 9 (/showthread.php?tid=104940)

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Durden - 03-26-2020

I vote to lynch @Mook

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Sean - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:21 PMjfisherr Wrote: Unfortunately no, but if Pepp goes off in fantasy I get TPE for that

Better put me down in some award predictions too if you want TPE

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - artermis - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:23 PMDurden Wrote: I vote to lynch @Mook

Seconded

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - fishy - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:25 PMTommySalami Wrote:
03-26-2020, 01:21 PMjfisherr Wrote: Unfortunately no, but if Pepp goes off in fantasy I get TPE for that

Better put me down in some award predictions too if you want TPE

ROTY Tony Pepperoni?

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Chevy - 03-26-2020

Holy moly! Look at all these people talking. What a lovely community, and I haven't been able to keep up! Wow!

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - RomanesEuntDomus - 03-26-2020

Alright I'm gonna try to kick off the game and the actual guesswork... Obviously we have almost no information at this point but what can we draw from peoples interactions so far? Does it matter if a person wants to lynch someone in night one or not, who was pointed fingers so far, jokingly or not, etc... As I said, I'm a huge proponent of doing a lynching in night one, but not everyone sees it that way usually.

Also I find it quite interesting to see the meme-ing that is going on and who is participating in it. Of course it could just be casual conversation but people in these games are smart, so it's just as likely to be part of a strategy. Could be something harmless, an innocent way to show that you are active so you don't get killed off for being too silent, or could be a try to disguise your role and seem harmless and casual, be it as a werewolf or an important villager. What's your guys take on this, any conclusions we can draw from these interactions in the past?

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Mook - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:23 PMDurden Wrote: I vote to lynch @Mook

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-01-17_at_4.22.43_PM.jpg]

COME ON DOWN TO PITCHFORKEMPORIUM
WE GOT 'EM ALL!

Traditional ---E 
Left Handed Ǝ--- 
Fancy ---{

WE EVEN HAVE DISCOUNTED CLEARANCE FORKS!
33% off! 66% off! Manufacturer's Defect!
---F ---L ---e

NEW IN STOCK. DIRECTLY FROM LIECHTENSTEIN. EUROPEAN MODELS!

The Euro ---€  
The Pound ---£
The Lira ---₤

HAPPY LYNCHING!

* some assembly required

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - Grum - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:58 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Alright I'm gonna try to kick off the game and the actual guesswork... Obviously we have almost no information at this point but what can we draw from peoples interactions so far? Does it matter if a person wants to lynch someone in night one or not, who was pointed fingers so far, jokingly or not, etc... As I said, I'm a huge proponent of doing a lynching in night one, but not everyone sees it that way usually.

Also I find it quite interesting to see the meme-ing that is going on and who is participating in it. Of course it could just be casual conversation but people in these games are smart, so it's just as likely to be part of a strategy. Could be something harmless, an innocent way to show that you are active so you don't get killed off for being too silent, or could be a try to disguise your role and seem harmless and casual, be it as a werewolf or an important villager. What's your guys take on this, any conclusions we can draw from these interactions in the past?
I wouldn't put too much weight into what has been said until something has happened. 
I'm all for night 1 lynching tho

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - notoriousTRON - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 01:55 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Holy moly!  Look at all these people talking.  What a lovely community, and I haven't been able to keep up!  Wow!
Very suspicious Strom

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - notoriousTRON - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 02:13 PMGrum Wrote:
03-26-2020, 01:58 PMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: Alright I'm gonna try to kick off the game and the actual guesswork... Obviously we have almost no information at this point but what can we draw from peoples interactions so far? Does it matter if a person wants to lynch someone in night one or not, who was pointed fingers so far, jokingly or not, etc... As I said, I'm a huge proponent of doing a lynching in night one, but not everyone sees it that way usually.

I wouldn't put too much weight into what has been said until something has happened. 
Disagree. Like Romanes said, we're all smart people. Everything matters.

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - artermis - 03-26-2020

I haven't taken much that's been said so far to heart, many may not even be in the mindset for the game yet and are moreso just introducing themselves

But those who genuinely support a lynch night one are highly sus for me

03-26-2020, 02:17 PMnotoriousTRON Wrote:
03-26-2020, 01:55 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Holy moly!  Look at all these people talking.  What a lovely community, and I haven't been able to keep up!  Wow!
Very suspicious Strom
 No u

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - CementHands - 03-26-2020

So how does this work, can we even vote day 0 if we want to, or do we have a night phase?

RE: Werewolf Game 9 - ImShiny - 03-26-2020

03-26-2020, 02:13 PMGrum Wrote:

suuuuuuuuuusssss