Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #5: Chaos (/showthread.php?tid=125845)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Zombiewolf - 08-18-2022

If I were to create chaos I would set everyone's fighting stat to 20 and see how many players I can get ejected out of a game

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - hhh81 - 08-18-2022

I would randomize player happiness, turn injuries on, and assign everyone random mental stats based on the letters in their last name. Also, GM's lines only have a 25% chance of being used. Otherwise the sim decides it'll do whatever it wants to do sim to sim and you just ride the wave.

Y'know, like real hockey.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Tylar - 08-18-2022

I would boost everyone's fighting in the league so every game is a blood bath and its SHL UFC sim night every sim. This would be pretty entertaining while also not ruining the game completely

35 words

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Kyamprac - 08-18-2022

No idea how sliders/stats in the sim work, so I guess somehow make the western conference entirely dependent on offensive stats (reducing all defensive stats to the lowest setting) and the eastern conference entirely dependent on defensive stats (reducing all offensive stats to the lowest setting). Do whatever you want with goalies?

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Fluw - 08-19-2022

Not sure how much it would do but I would set everyone's puckhandling to 5 so that the game is rife with turnovers everywhere, and the game will pretty much be chaos.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - MN_Moosey - 08-19-2022

There are only two things that you need to change to make chaos in the sim. Maximize aggression and fighting for all players and especially goalies. What could possibly go wrong?

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - JSS331 - 08-19-2022

I honestly do not know much about how the settings works but it would be very fun if we made the fighting and aggression stats mandatory 20 for everyone.  It would cause a lot of chaos in the league having full line fights like you used to see back in the late 90's.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Vaxlare - 08-19-2022

I am setting the max stamina to a whopping 1. Pure chaos since everyone will be extra tired. Sorry goalies, but your TPE truly does not matter now more than ever.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - sköldpaddor - 08-19-2022

I am seeing a lot of people saying they would just use this to make their team win every season or something, which is not exactly chaos, it's just returning to the dark days of the past. If I was trying to create maximum chaos, I would simply shuffle the rosters for every sim. Every player would get a chance to play on every single team in the league at least once per season. Then the team you end up on the last day of the season is the one you stay with for the playoffs. It's like musical chairs.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Fantobens - 08-19-2022

The only real answer is fighting and aggression. I’d love to see a maxed out fighting aggression bravery build. Let’s make this shit happen. And speed maybe that is pile be fun just back and fourth murder.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - academydropout - 08-19-2022

probably set everyone's aggression, fighting, and bravery to max, discipline to minimum... turn injuries on (i assume thats an option) and then probably see if there are settings to enable fatigue and make periods longer. enable fatigue, and make periods as long as possible (if thats even an option). then we'd have a bunch of pissed off, tired dudes fighting all the time. probably a lot of injuries too (because aggression, fighting, and fatigue). which i guess would likely mean teams with more depth would be more likely to win still. but it would be fun to see

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - AW13 - 08-19-2022

To cause the most chaos in the league I would make the update scale absolutely crazy. Want to go from 5 to 6? Pay 15 TPE. 11 to 12? 50! This would cause a bunch of high tpe players and low tpe players to all be bad and then we shall see what happens to the games. They would probably be random every time!

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - lilstifler - 08-19-2022

I would remove all security for anti testing to allow coaches to test their tactics. I'm not against that rule just I know that others are and that would make a huge chaos in league for a moment.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - JuOSu - 08-19-2022

I think reversing the update scale would be an interesting idea. Making it from 5 to 6 costs 50 TPE, but from 19 to 20 only costs it 2 TPE. Think it would actually be interesting to see how that changes builds.

RE: S66 mPT #5: Chaos - Shylo_Moxii - 08-19-2022

Add back test sims. Let people change all slides and tactics. Change the goal amount settings to 30-40 in totals just to give goalies a bad name too.