Simulation Hockey League
S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service (/showthread.php?tid=125743)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - 3lewsers - 08-13-2022

My fans are going to get a personally curated bottle of wine from my private wine cellar. It has been tasted in advance just to verify authenticity. Each bottle gets my stamp of approval along with an autograph.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - gaby - 08-13-2022

For a meager 999$ month subscription, you can get this awesome package : GM Dwight FHM sim tests. Every months the game gets figured out even more, you don't want to miss the latest meta build!

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - luke - 08-13-2022

I will send them monthly subscription services of stickers, because all kids likes stickers and they are pog. I would make different stickers with new attatchments for water bottles

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - boom - 08-13-2022

Sophie Bordeleau's monthly subscription service would probably be colouring books for kids. The pictures inside would include drawings of SHL and SMJHL teams, particularly members of the Quebec City Citadelles, as well as slice-of-life things like pride flags, roomscapes, and other less serious items.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - nour - 08-13-2022

The B Jobin Subscription box will come with signed B Jobin cards wow and it will also include a napkin signed by B Jobin oh wow and one lucky subscriber every month will get a GAME WORN jock strap

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - Evil_AllBran - 08-13-2022

The AllBran Philly Forge Fan monthly subscription service offers diehard Philadelphia Forge fans one candid photo of the personal lives of a current Forge player.... The plays totally know I'm taking photos of them from the bushes...

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - Toivo - 08-13-2022

Motivational posters with action shots of my player captioned with something witty, something inspiring to get the people motivated. These will likely become hot collector items so I expect demand to exceed supply.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - lmao - 08-13-2022

I am going to send some sweet ass pics to everyone who subscribes to me. They could be literally of anything though, this isn't an onlyfans type of situation.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - Vaxlare - 08-13-2022

The fans of Zayne Dangle will subscribe to his homemade jerky snacks. What started off as a hobby has turned into a side gig. Buffalo was the original jerky snack. Now there is over 50 flavors.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - advenny4 - 08-14-2022

I will choose to send them a stickers of my face. So everytime when they see them they will remember me. Especially that this is my last season in Detroit and I want all fans to remember me.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - plutoniumdom - 08-14-2022

One stick, just labeled "boom" with a sharpie drawn post-it note on the thing. Every month, you get one stick, with one post-it note. If you collect enough, you get a special stick that says "boom boom" and it's painted green. Kinda cool, huh?

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - lilstifler - 08-14-2022

I'm gonna give all pucks with number 47. That is amount of goals I scored this season. That is record for me and also new franchise record for Montreal.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - academydropout - 08-14-2022

Jamal's subscription service is largely straightforward. Signed special edition trading cards, or signed game programmes mostly. But, sometimes, he'll include something a bit more personal; a jamaican snack food, or an exclusive sneak peek music release from a friend. He would probably put more into it, but he's been far too focused on improving his game to dedicate much energy to the subscription box really

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - taterswc - 08-14-2022

when fans subscribe to Makrus they can join him for a weekly streaming of his favorite movies. Makrus only has 3 movies he watches so the rotation will always be fresh.

RE: S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service - Ragnar - 08-14-2022

The subscription service I am offering is a monthly sexy calendar, featuring @Zombiewolf in extremely naughty clothing and poses. It will sell like hot cakes.