Simulation Hockey League
New SHL Commissioner - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Community (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: New SHL Commissioner (/showthread.php?tid=103729)

Pages: 1 2 3

New SHL Commissioner - Eggy216 - 02-27-2020

Hello SHL,

The time has come to finally announce my replacement. Before doing that I'd like to thank @Leafs4ever both for hiring me almost 3 years ago to be the commissioner of the SHL and for offering me the chance to continue serving the league in a more hands-off role as one of the site owners along with @DrunkenTeddy. It's weird to resign, but it's nice to know that I'll still be able to help this league that I've called home for so many years now.

I'd also like to thank all of the applicants who sent in applications for the position. This was truly a difficult decision to make, and that really speaks to the type of members we have, so many people willing to step up and contribute to the league at the highest level. I hope all of you will continue to contribute to making the league a better place however you can, whether that's by applying to the head office in the near future or on whatever level you choose to take part.

That being said, I couldn't be prouder to be handing off the reigns to the SHL to someone I known and worked with for a long time, and someone who has been working hard both behind the scenes and in the public eye to make the transition from STHS to FHM as smooth as it can possibly be.

People of the SHL, it is my distinct pleasure to introduce you to the new SHL Commissioner. . .

[Image: 743.gif]

@SDCore!

Congratulations Corey, I know you're going to continue to do great things for this league, just as you always have!

Shl

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Leppish - 02-27-2020

Congrats! Good pick.

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Avakael - 02-27-2020

Should've been gorlab

RE: New SHL Commissioner - BDonini - 02-27-2020

wow why are we giving such important jobs to new and unqualified people?? another big job to someone who hasn't even regressed his own player yet smh

RE: New SHL Commissioner - SDCore - 02-27-2020

02-27-2020, 09:26 PMAvakael Wrote: Should've been gorlab

That's was my pick as well

RE: New SHL Commissioner - trella - 02-27-2020

congrats corey!

RE: New SHL Commissioner - WannabeFinn - 02-27-2020

2016 Bernie vibes

A glimpse of hope for 2020

RE: New SHL Commissioner - bbjygm - 02-27-2020

lol, so much for HO wearing you down, @SDCore!

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Nhamlet - 02-27-2020

Congrats!

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Kalakar - 02-27-2020

rigged

RE: New SHL Commissioner - JSS - 02-27-2020

what about me wtf

RE: New SHL Commissioner - SlashACM - 02-27-2020

He had the commissioner role for like 3 weeks now

RE: New SHL Commissioner - Zombiewolf - 02-27-2020

Wbf robbed

RE: New SHL Commissioner - MCP_ - 02-27-2020

wts corey smells bad