Simulation Hockey League
S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you (/showthread.php?tid=119317)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Mutedfaith - 09-27-2021

The regular season has almost come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankfull, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.

Only S61 SMJHL Rookies (S62 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, October 3rd @ 11:59pm EST

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - tommytightpants - 09-27-2021

I want to thank Beeg Beeg Yoshi for getting me involved in this wonderful league. Even though I don't know as much about hockey as most people, being involved here has lead me to discover a new interest in the game, and I couldn't be more grateful for the team I'm on.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - mer - 09-27-2021

Huge thanks to everyone I’ve interacted with on the site! I had no idea what I was getting into with the SHL and I’ve had a blast so far. I’ve loved the draft conversations with SMJHL GMs, interacting with the other rookies in the draft discord, and chatting with QCC people in the LR has become a highlight of my day.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - High Stick King - 09-27-2021

First I would like to thank all the members and scouts who welcomed me when I first got here with a special thanks to bluesfan55 for recommending me in the draft. You all were super friendly and really helpful.

Gabe will always be my first. I would like to thank him, and Bear, for taking a risk on a relative unknown with a first round draft pick. I hope it wasn't anything I said because Gabe (and Bear) left me abruptly. But I landed a great rebound in Ragnar who I also wish to thank for not trading me yet and doing an amazing job with the team (especially the lines).

Finally, thanks to everyone on discord who has made this a fun season fly by. Even though I have no idea who anyone is with the million different user/discord/player/names, you all have been a blast to hang with.

Not a thank you but an apology to Mook and Overdoo who had to endure my struggles in Rocket League. I'll be better next time, I promise!

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - r1c3bowl22 - 09-27-2021

Thanks to @Mook for logging onto League and telling me to make a new player again, it's been fun being back! Hopefully we start tearing it up next season so we can win some stuffs.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Kasterborous - 09-27-2021

Thank you @Benpachi for the morale boost of the Rodcast and just being a boost of positivity!

Also thank you to the entire locker room of Krakens, you've all been so welcoming and especially patient with allowing me to learn the ropes again. Y'all been awesome!

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Sburbine - 09-27-2021

I would like to thank the zerk locker room for being incredibly inviting and accepting to us, the new rookie class. I've had a lot of fun vibing in the locker room with everyone, and it's pushed all of us rookies to stay active and be top earners. Can't wait for the next few seasons!

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - brickwall35 - 09-27-2021

Thank you to @Geekusoid for being such a fantastic mentor and helping me develop as both a player and a member of the SHL.

Also thank you to all the GMs in the WJC for answering all my questions as I learn how to GM.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - RashfordU - 09-27-2021

A huge thank you has to go out to @Nhamlet!  They are easily one of the best GMs in the SHL and always takes time out of their day to ensure any questions are answered.  Always participating in Sims, making sure everyone is in the know.  Can't say enough good things about Ham #ZerkSquad

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - DexterXSR - 09-27-2021

Huge thank you to Talls for giving me a chance and helping me develop my player in this league. Can't say enough about how helpful he was.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Gordon Bombay - 09-27-2021

I would like to thanks @micool132. He is a pillar of the Raptors locker room and he is always there to answer my dumb questions. He is always participating in sims and hyping us up.

Merci! We are gonna win the cup

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - VillageBC - 09-27-2021

There are quite literally too many people to thank, everyone on the Knights, those hanging out in SHL help channel and @Redderder15 for the good natured rivalry despite being 2nd best. =)

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - JamesT - 09-27-2021

I want to thank the Kelowna Knights organization for drafting me in the past J draft with the 3rd overall pick, I did not expect to be taken so high. Everyone in the organization has been awesome to interact with in the LR! Let's build something special here in Kelowna!

Also, shoutout to the S62 rookie class I am excited to see how you all do in the J and eventually the SHL!

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - Crunk - 09-27-2021

I would like to thank @Toast for being a great SMJHL GM and making me feel right at home in a new league. This thanks extends to the rest of the Maine Timber, who have been a great bunch to share my first SHL locker room with, even if we are all on different time zones.

RE: S61 SMJHL mPT#5 - Thank you - FourFour - 09-27-2021

I want to thank the entire Detroit Falcons franchise and management @Mutedfaith for taking a chance on me so late in the draft and welcoming me into the team with open arms, really appreciated it and got my interest back into the SHL