Simulation Hockey League
Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Getting Started (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Player Retirement (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=362)
+--- Thread: Tony Pepperoni Calls it (/showthread.php?tid=122286)

Pages: 1 2

Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Sean - 03-02-2022

It's time for me to call it. I'm going to take a break from the site for a bit. I basically already have been for the past season. Shoutout to all my former Blizzard teammates. I love you guys! Glad I got to lift two cups and be a part of some wonderful teams. Thanks for taking a chance on drafting me @karlssens and @Ace. We both got lucky that no one wanted me! @Keygan there are too many things I could say. Thanks for making me your Co-GM I definitely had my highest highs and lowest lows while being a GM. It was a lot of fun and I hope it can be a lot of fun again one day. Also, thanks to @boom for sending me to BAP for my final few seasons to give me another chance at lifting the cup.

I was extremely fortunate and lucky to have the career I did. I'm glad I spent half of the time in a fun competitive league where most teams felt like they had a chance at the very least. The amount of joy our upset S49 challenge cup brought us as a team is something I don't think any team is capable of feeling anymore. I have faith the people in charge can make the changes to make this league fun again. Until it happens, I'm out. I don't think it's worth the time to invest in making a new player right now. No condemnation of anyone in charge over my career. I was in HO for a few seasons and couldn't do anything, It's going to take someone smarter than me to fix this league.

Thanks to everyone who made this place fun!

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Rich - 03-02-2022

Heart

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - C9Van - 03-02-2022

Loved every second with you pal. Congrats on a Hall of Fame career <3

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - marco999 - 03-02-2022

Farewell to a Blizz legend! I completely agree with your thoughts about the league and it saddens me that I've never experienced the fun, competitive SHL.

Enjoy the retirement!

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - trella - 03-02-2022

LEGEND

Was amazing being your teammate back in edmonton. What a career

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Ace - 03-02-2022

Cheers, Tommy! Great career.

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - boom - 03-02-2022

The best player Edmonton has ever had. Best of luck in the future, and thank you for bringing me to Edmonton.

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - CementHands - 03-02-2022

Great career

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - WannabeFinn - 03-02-2022

I hope you’ll stick around discord, there’s going to be plenty of stuff we can chat about

Great career anyways!

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Henrik - 03-02-2022

Pepperoni the GOAT

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Sean - 03-02-2022

03-02-2022, 12:07 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I hope you’ll stick around discord, there’s going to be plenty of stuff we can chat about

Great career anyways!

100% sticking around on discord!

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Keygan - 03-02-2022

Love you brother, incredibly happy to call you a friend. Thank you for the amazing memories as one of the strongest duos of all time.

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - luke - 03-02-2022

I’m the last one Monka. Great career Tommy

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - Inf1d3l - 03-02-2022

Amazing Career my guy

RE: Tony Pepperoni Calls it - JT3 - 03-02-2022

Great guy, great career