Simulation Hockey League
S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=564)
+---- Thread: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award (/showthread.php?tid=131452)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Zerg - 06-12-2023

This season, tell me about your player's life outside of hockey!

Your task: Tell me about your player's off-ice celly habits! If you just won the cup, how will your player celebrate?

25 words minimum!

You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

This PT will close Monday, June 19th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 TPE.

If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.

This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Zerg - 06-12-2023

If Grzegorz wins the cup, he will take it back to his native and beloved Polska and dance with many pretty girls in big city of Krakow near his tiny hometown with more letters in name than people in houses.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - EmoLeBron - 06-12-2023

When Wobet brought back the cup back home to the family after last season the best thing in the world was seeing Shorsey's dumbstruck face wishing he had a cup.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Salming - 06-12-2023

Salming has won two Challenge Cups. He celebrated them together with his team mates. He spend many hours in the sauna drinking some beer from the cup and also ate some strawberry cake out of it because WIlliam loves it.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - SledgehammerPete - 06-12-2023

If (when) Sven is able to finally lift the cup, it's going to be chaos. He will charter a yacht for the day for the cup and his teammates. The cup will be continuously filled with beers, and there will be loads of pizza, as always.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Moe7171 - 06-12-2023

If shopple wins the cup, he will take the cup to where all of his penguin relatives live for a day and have a big party with them all.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - retuperkele - 06-12-2023

Winning the cup for either Anchorage or Los Angeles would mean that N'Zola would strip out of all of his hockey equipment, and start doing snow angels butt naked with just gloves and a hockey stick on his hands

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - bluesfan55 - 06-12-2023

sebastien regazzoni cellys hard post game by shotgunning 2 beers. he orders an uber home and then eats from his favorite fondue machine for a couple hours then falls asleep watching tv

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - SewingWithNancy - 06-12-2023

Sean Gatez prefers to celebrate after a big win by getting reservations at a new to him restaurant that has been on his list. He keeps a spreadsheet of all restaurants that he wants to try, and one by one, after a win, he checks them off his list.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Anthique - 06-12-2023

Classic thing from a real Québécois, eat a poutine in the Cup! Pop some champagne and party with the family and friends. Maybe some Québec teammates will be there to have fun too.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - HanTheMan_ - 06-12-2023

Clint Clampton has yet to win a 4-star cup, since he is still on the Yukon Malamutes. Hopefully, when called up to Hamilton Steelhawks, he will have a grand celebration of all kinds of chaos

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - .Laser - 06-12-2023

When Graj won the cup in S69, he celebrated with the team for a few days, then drove to a cabin in the woods and stayed there for a couple nights, relaxing with video games, a few drinks, and good food.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Eggcracker - 06-12-2023

I have not won the cup YET, but if the Yukon Malamutes were to bring the grand prize home at the end of the season, I would donate my entire season's salary towards "Firing Tanner into the Sun". After that, I would eat poutine out of the cup and make some cup related content for my OnlyFans.

58 words

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - Chevy - 06-12-2023

If Strom were ever lucky enough to win a Challenge cup, on his day with it he would take it back to show is family in St. Louis, maybe hit up Paddy O's for some drinks and then take it for a round of golf.

RE: S71 mPT#3: The Wayne Gretzky Restricted Substances Award - hewasajazzman - 06-12-2023

Alexej’s first reaction would be to jump on a plane back to his homeland in Czechia as soon as he could. Sharing the victory with his family would be of the utmost importance. He only hopes to be able to follow in his father’s footsteps who has a Four Star Cup as well as a Challenge Cup under his belt.