Simulation Hockey League
[OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT - Printable Version

+- Simulation Hockey League (https://simulationhockey.com)
+-- Forum: Player Development (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: SMJHL Player Progression (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Forum: PT Archive (https://simulationhockey.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=561)
+---- Thread: [OLD] Welcome to the League Survey PT (/showthread.php?tid=50410)

- trella - 07-06-2017

1) How did you find us?
I was bored one day, so I looked up sim leagues on google and this site came up.

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
It is a bit confusing at first but i grasped it pretty quickly.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player?
No trouble at all, the steps were well thought out and simple to follow.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
I used the written tutorial, and yes it was a lot of help.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
A prospect tournament would be cool, or maybe a Combine of some sorts if the simmers could work out a program for that

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members.
Just keep expanding on and make more written tutorials, they really help.

- bluesfan55 - 07-06-2017

1) How did you find us?

Samee recruited me from reddit.

No, I thought it was quite hard but with help from my fellow rooks I've gotten the hang of it.
No, it went smoothly.
4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help?
Yes, and it really helped me a lot.
5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament)
I didn't do anything since I joined late, but I would've liked to have done the prospect tournament.
Make it simpler, because I found it was complicated when I joined.

- Seabass9975 - 07-10-2017

1) How did you find us?
I just looked up a hockey player simulator and found this website.

2) Is the site easy to navigate as a newcomer?
Yes, I thought it was.

None.

I used some of the written tutorial and the player creator tool.

I joined after the SMJHL Draft but I think a Prospect Tournament would be enjoyable.

No clue, I've already settled in pretty well.

- Apache_Chief - 07-14-2017

1) How did you find us? Bunch of guys in the NSFL are here so I said screw it and signed up.

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? Yeah I think so, but I'm not a newcomer to sim leagues so it's hard for me to judge.

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? nope, got help to know which stats are best, but creating the player was easy.

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? Yes, and yes it helped me create my player and figure things out.

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) I wouldn't mind a prospect tournament, helps me see if I'm building right.

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. Maybe make a list of what attributes are good for which position.

- Kasterborous - 07-19-2017

1) How did you find us?

Decided to have a look on the interwebs for a good ice hockey sim.

Sort of - I can find my way around (give it a couple of days) but I'm completely new to sim games.

None at all, just a bit of math error on my behalf.

Definitely.

Prospect Tournament sounds good and rather enjoyable.

I think maybe a list of attributes that would suit which player/ position would be nice, but other than that - I think it was pretty good, with everyone being very friendly.

- Spidergeek - 07-24-2017

1) How did you find us?
Ace told me to check this out so I did

I'm not super great with going through forums in the first place so it was a little rough for me but I was able to find the important things so it wasn't terrible

Nope

I watched the video and it helped a ton

Prospect tournament sounds like a pretty neat idea

Can't really think of much because the tutorials helped a lot and people in the community have also helped out a lot

- dino_2000_22 - 07-25-2017

1) How did you find us?

- Was the first link on google when I typed in Sim Hockey League

- quite confusing to start off with, but mentors help a lot!

- was quite easy once I finally figured out where to go

- I used the written tutorial, along with one of the player builder pages

- try to get my player in to the best shape possible in order to help my team succeed.

- Things could be a little bit cleaner, and some of the garbage threads cleaned up as well.

- ontanis - 07-25-2017

1) How did you find us?

I was looking up the SimonT Hockey Simulator on google and this league popped up. So I decided to give it a shot and boy, was I hooked in an instant. Registered and here I am!

Had a little bit of trouble as there is so much info and sections, but once i got the hang of it, it's quite easy. But at first I had some troubles, yes.

When I asked a rookie mentor for help it was easy as breeze. Got everything explained and encountered no problems whatsoever.

I used a small part of the written tutorial on some parts, but as I mentioned earlier, I got most of the intricate stuff explained by a rookie mentor.

A prospect tournament would really help, yes! To know your strengths and weaknesess before SMJHL draft and just to get your competitive juices flowing!

Maybe there are too many locked threads from previous seasons everywhere that hold no value to a new member and it's easy to get lost among them and get a little bit overwhelmed. But all in all, once you get to grips with the site, they are of no problem.

- Jacobsen921 - 07-26-2017

1) How did you find us?

Boyfriend recommended it to me.

It's a bit confusing but you get the hang of it pretty quickly.

Not at all!

I did not.

Opportunities for TPE

The site is pretty straight forward, I don't have anything to add

- Tharix - 07-28-2017

1) How did you find us?

Through Google - it was the first result that popped up for "simulation hockey league".

It was quite confusing at first, but I got the hang of it quickly.

No, everything was fine.

I used the written tutorial, it was very helpful.

Do the prospect tournament, train my player, make friends.

Try making it a bit easier to navigate.

- Loganjj21 - 07-30-2017

1) How did you find us? NourFFAK

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? its fairly easy but sometimes challenging

3) Did you have any trouble creating your player? no Nour helped alot

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? no Nour helped me

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) prospect tournament sounds fun

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. I'm just bad with forums lol

- Loganjj21 - 07-30-2017

2) Is the the site easy to navigate as a newcomer? its fairly easy but sometimes challenging

4) Did you use the video/written tutorial when creating your player? If yes, did it help? no Nour helped me

5) What would you like to do while waiting for the SMJHL Draft?(Example: Prospect Tournament) prospect tournament sounds fun

6) Give us one suggestion to make this site easier on new members. I'm just bad with forums lol

- Loganjj21 - 07-30-2017

- Loganjj21 - 07-30-2017

- Loganjj21 - 07-30-2017