Create Account

Bruins10 12/22

[Image: eA0zT6F.png]
[Image: B0s0Ttp.png]
[Image: QWm44OW.png]
[Image: WbNIPF5.png]

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

so we had quite the deliberation in the discord about the set you have. basically, at one point there was a ruling in the rubric for this specific type of submission that got lost in the mix of things when we rewrote said rubric. it more or less said that one sig would be graded normally while the rest of the redundant work would be graded much lower. seeing as i've been around long enough to remember that ruling and everyone else isn't quite sure what to do... thats the approach i am going to take.

Lil Manius Sig. 3/5
i chose to grade the Manius sig simply because i think it looks the best of the whole group. i was a little stuck here since this sigs essentially have the look of a 4/5 but the text is a bit heavy handed and there isnt too much work done to the render/background other than adjustments. that being said the renders do look really good, the lighting works well, and the white dust overlay ties everything together pretty nicely. the little bit of purple in the text is a really nice touch and really adds to the whole idea that these are NOLA sigs but in general i think the text takes over. overall i think these are a decent looking set but the lack of work, though understandable, bogs them down a touch.

Other 3 Sigs. 1/5

$1.5 mil