Create Account

PSA: Media Grading + Podcast Length Reminder

01-20-2020, 01:03 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Another complaint, another correction. When making podcasts, please indicate that they ARE podcasts. Made a $2.9 million mistake because of it.
Uhh there’s a link to an audio file, with a time stamp on the file, how would you not know it’s a podcast? I mean atleast click on the link, if it’s not a podcast, one would think there’s a shit ton of writing. If it’s a podcast there will be a little bit of writing and a link to said podcast lol

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

01-20-2020, 04:08 PMWasty Wrote:
01-20-2020, 01:03 PMTheHockeyist Wrote: Another complaint, another correction. When making podcasts, please indicate that they ARE podcasts. Made a $2.9 million mistake because of it.
Uhh there’s a link to an audio file, with a time stamp on the file, how would you not know it’s a podcast? I mean atleast click on the link, if it’s not a podcast, one would think there’s a shit ton of writing. If it’s a podcast there will be a little bit of writing and a link to said podcast lol
So, yeah. Nowhere did this one indicate it was a podcast. Not even the name suggested it - there wasn't "podcast" anywhere in the title or something, no chronological sequence like episode 1... nothing. So I didn't assume the video was a podcast actually.

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)