Create Account

soulja 2/9

[Image: F3mxkEx.png]
@Grum

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

o wow

[Image: 3.png]

Woah this looks absolutely amazing man, thanks so much!

The graphics department used a new system to grade your submission(s). Values and comments were privately submitted by a panel of 7 graders, and have been aggregated below. The comments are selections from anonymous comments made by the graders in regards to what caught their eyes, potential improvements, or other things that factored into their decision making.

In my opinion, the jersey is way too wrinkled for the logo. Logo needs contoured into the jersey more. Besides that, great graphic.
Incredibly clean, the render looks super crisp and the text is fantastic. Love the stroke effects all over the sig, this is great work.
Love the text, the lighting, the ripple effect, clear 5/5 for me
Great render lighting and effects. Background effects are swell as well. The glares and overlay look great, and the text compliments the colors and shape very well. Only weakness is the logo swap; for how carefully everything else is done, it would have been cool see the logo warp with the jersey a little more.
Render work is well done here. Great settings. Text is awesome and flows well with the rest of the piece. I like what you did with the background and lighting is on point.

4.5/5

Total: 1.125M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]