Create Account

Last Game of my Career before the SMJHL x2 media

I had the bitter sweet moment of finishing my career with the Bloomington Hills Barons. However, my best game happened to be my last one, we won the cup in my last season. Still the best part of my career so far.
I finished with 160 games played with 182 points which is our franchise’s record. 
I remember that post game interview after scoring my last game winning goal. It was an immense feeling of joy. And all the tiring hours our off when I finally raised the chalice. I felt like I was on top of the world. And for that reason I’ll continue to chase my next championship, with whoever drafts me. I’ll continue to thrive for excellence. I’ll be extremely competitive and do everything in my power to bring championships to the fans.

And for that reason I believe hockey is the best sport. No other sport do quite feel the tension of a game 7 or of lifting that cup etched with the names of so many legends. And the support of fans never dwindles no matter where we are in the standings. Whether we win the cup.... or are drafting number one overall.

03-10-2020, 04:58 PMLockwood Wrote: I had the bitter sweet moment of finishing my career with the Bloomington Hills Barons. However, my best game happened to be my last one, we won the cup in my last season. Still the best part of my career so far.
I finished with 160 games played with 182 points which is our franchise’s record. 
I remember that post game interview after scoring my last game winning goal. It was an immense feeling of joy. And all the tiring hours our off when I finally raised the chalice. I felt like I was on top of the world. And for that reason I’ll continue to chase my next championship, with whoever drafts me. I’ll continue to thrive for excellence. I’ll be extremely competitive and do everything in my power to bring championships to the fans.

And for that reason I believe hockey is the best sport. No other sport do quite feel the tension of a game 7 or of lifting that cup etched with the names of so many legends. And the support of fans never dwindles no matter where we are in the standings. Whether we win the cup.... or are drafting number one overall.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Why do you keep putting these in the graded article section lol

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page