Create Account

Texas Draft Recap

Quote:2x Media, 336 Words, Ready for Grading

[Image: Texas.png]

The Season 57 Draft is in the books and it is one the fans of Texas will not soon forget.  The front office had been scouting for months and had multiple scenarios planned out in case their first or second picks were not available.

“It’s been chaos here all off-season,” remarked one scout.  “Our priority target seemed to change every day and I’m just glad it’s over.”

The new batch of prospects will deepen Texas’ prospect pool and keep them competitive as their older players enter regression.  Here’s a round by round breakdown of their picks.

Round 1 -

“We only had one target in the first round and we were so relieved that we got what we wanted.  It was definitely the steal of the draft,” said Co-GM @RedCapeDiver.  “This was a case of all the pieces falling into place.  Sometimes you know you have a good hand but you’re not 100% sure you can win, but you have to go with your gut.  We got exactly what we wanted in the first round.”

Round 2 -

“I was really excited about how we did in the first round,” said Josef Kubinec.  “We already did great in the first round so I had faith that we would strike oil again and we sure did.  I know there will be some eyebrows raised over what we did in this round but at the end of the day I think we were all very excited.  The future is bright in Texas.”

Round 3 -

“We kind of took a gamble here,” said White Goodman.  “This is what you call a low risk and high reward pick.  If it doesn’t work out, no big deal.  But if we win the Challenge Cup, people will look back on this draft and claim that this is where it all started.  Our team did the right thing today.”

Round 4: - Pass

Texas elected to pass and not make any picks in the fourth round.

All in all, the Renegades get an A+ grade for this draft.

[Image: v1uynGf.png]

Highlanders

Renegades  raiders  Finland
[Image: WuTGq5J.png]