SFP/NEW

Wolfpack Trade:

Alexander Oscarsson

pride Trade:

Bjorn Jakobsen
pride S62 2nd*
pride S62 3rd*

*Picks slide to S63 if S62 is NOT a Reddit Draft

Thanks to @39alaska39 and @kenvald for the easy talks!

@siddhus you've been killing it this season as a rookie for us, and we know the Wolfpack are going to be able to utilize you just as well!
@Zema welcome to San Francisco dude! We're super excited to bring you in and we know that you'll fit right in!

#ROLLPRIDE  pride

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Accept.

I don't quite know what to say about this one. @Zema has been an amazing person and player since the day he joined the Pack. It's never easy trading a good friend, but sometimes things don't align as one would hope. I wish you the best with the Pride.

To make this easier on us we're extremely excited to see @siddhus in black and green! An amazing addition to our defense who will be there to cover for me as I fall apart in regression. Welcome!

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

I can't believe im finding out like this. smh my head.

Heart Pride. Thank you for taking a chandwjce on me in the draft in the second round, and then again callidwhng me up this season, to be i believe one of the loweswt TP players playing in the SHL this season. I hope I was a gbood enough investment for you guys, and I wish you lucfdjk in the future. Thank yodju for New England to trading for me, should be fun.

*sad noises* zeeeemmaaaaa.....:(

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Zema :(

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Sad to see you go @Zema , good luck in SFP, you just couldn't stand playing without @AgentSmith630 I take it?

Welcome to the pack @siddhus

[Image: m59RPb7.png]   [Image: FcWmVTl.png]
[Image: krazkoSEA.gif]
credit to amazing @Carpy48, @Ragnar @sköldpaddor, @the_paytonium & @sulovilen !

Processed.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]