SFP / TBB

BarracudaTampa Bay Barracuda Sends
S65  pride 1st
S65  pride 2nd
S65  Barracuda 2nd

prideSan Francisco Pride Sends
Marco Barengrub

Thanks for the talks as always @PremierBromanov @hockeyiscool

Enjoyed having you around @gaby, even if it was just for one season. Wishing you all the best in TBB!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Pretty much the previous trade reversed but with an extra pick.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

01-06-2022, 11:49 AMValorX77 Wrote: Pretty much the previous trade reversed but with an extra pick.

Looks like Tampa is just paying us a 2nd rounder to take Barengrub's salary for a season

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

01-06-2022, 11:54 AMKeven Wrote:
01-06-2022, 11:49 AMValorX77 Wrote: Pretty much the previous trade reversed but with an extra pick.

Looks like Tampa is just paying us a 2nd rounder to take Barengrub's salary for a season

Gaby was on loan, with the 1st and 2nd as collateral. The price for that loan was a 2nd, since obviously it helps us out a lot more than it helps them out

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

i think i forgot to accept

accept

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

01-06-2022, 12:04 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-06-2022, 11:54 AMKeven Wrote: Looks like Tampa is just paying us a 2nd rounder to take Barengrub's salary for a season

Gaby was on loan, with the 1st and 2nd as collateral. The price for that loan was a 2nd, since obviously it helps us out a lot more than it helps them out

I just realize how horribly worded my initial comment was. Should've said "...paid us a 2nd rounder to have taken Barengrub's salary for a season".

Looks like we're on the same page.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

Budget Processed