Create Account

S69 mPT #3: Behind the Mask February 12th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

I would definitely be prepared to do some breakdancing. On top of that, I would be focused solely on interacting with the fans & of course doing a big reveal when my mascot time is up.

If I was the mascot, I would be giving fans of the opposing team free gear of the home team. That way I'm all about converting fans to the dark side!

To get back at the rabid fans of the other team, I will dress up in the mascot costume and begin taking the jerseys off the fans of the other team and dangling them over the railings. That will get them!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Personally, I wouldn't have to do anything in the mascot suit to distract the other team. We already have our own random fan in a fat suit with tickets right behind the visiting bench as to make as much of a distraction behind the bench as possible

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Come on bruh. Jamaican. Obviously I have to bring the old school dancehall moves. Thunderclap, pon de river, signal de plane and all that. And naturally, green, gold and black will feature somewhere. Otherwise "how yuh did know seh I man a Jamaican?"

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird