Create Account

S69 mPT #4: Help Wanted February 19th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

The only requirement a personal assistant would need in order to work with DuBølk would be that they would need to be able to deal with deafening silence for multiple hours as he just stares at a wall to improve his focus.

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

my personal assistant will spend all day sharpening skates, making sure i'm fully stocked on sticks, ironing my jersey, cleaning up my equipment, and making me dinner reservations.

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno

Enes Gundogan is hiring a social media executive intern. The position will be unpaid. You are expected to manage the social media accounts of Enes Gundogan. This includes his Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and apparently now his Chirper so he can make some money. You can earn bonuses even in the unpaid position for opportunities.

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

My personal assistant would be in charge of handling my scheduling, as well as fielding and screening requests for appearances, signings, etc to cover them before it gets to me. I would of course pay extremely well for a talented individual.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

Buy me sparkling water, sometimes coffee. Plan my day for me. Maybe get me food sometimes, or you can grubhub it. I like sushi and chinese. $100 an hour.

Honestly, I need a personal assistant to curate my vibes.  I've got a lot of important business stuff going on in my career and I cannot spend my valuable brain time trying to pick out which rainy lo-fi focus stream on YouTube will best fit the task at hand.  I am willing to pay a sick ass high five and they can share in the vibe.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

My personal assistant is going to balance my schedule so I can have time for the gym, playing hockey, cooking meals, social time with friends and friday night watchers.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

My personal assistant must be able to bring me philly cheesesteaks on command and also punch schoochie whenever requested. I would pay them 3 doge coin a week with a chance to get a bonus every 5 years

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

For $30/hr, my personal assistant will be in charge of keeping me hydrated, fed, properly clothed, and on schedule. Pretty tame, but I'm wayyyy to lazy to want to deal with it

Igor victory will have an assistant. This assistant is the only one who can get the same thing as the last time. The assistant is the best part of the day and the only thing that is going to be in a few weeks before the season starting. $69/hr plus tips

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

My personal assiant would help me do mpts and pts so i could gain pts easily without actually doing them. I think it could be meta, i should invest in a pt assisant.

[Image: hallsy.png]

My assistant would be required to follow me around and read me books. I know I could just listen to audiobooks but where's the fun in that?

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

You guys have personal assistants? Blanchet is a hockey player, not a movie star or a business exec! He can carry his own bags and make his own food thank you very much. So he wouldn't pay his non-existant assistant anything.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page