Create Account

S72 SMJHL mPT #4 - X-Factor

Betzee Nickelback is a very sweet old lady but…. with looks that could kill. Betzee’s secret ability would be to demolish and destroy anyone in her path on the ice with a simple twinkle in her eye. Her power would make it nearly impossible for any competitor to get near her.

[Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60] [Image: kahri.gif][Image: 1161116581909246052.gif?%60]

My special ability would be called Brick Wall. In homage to the Montreal Patriotes goaltender, I would become unbeatable in net for one full period. Straight up beast mode!

[Image: CnPenxE.png]

Jeff Golblum has "Devious Smile" when he turns it on, the other team becomes star struck and entranced by Jeffs smile. They all drop their offense for 2 seconds allowing Jeff to take the puck away and pass it to his line mates in the neutral zone allowing for a break away.

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Quote:The newest video game on the scene is SHL72 and they are in the process of designing your player right now! The developers have given you the freedom to give any player a stat or attribute change, and if you really wish, the option to sabotage someone else. What hidden ability is your player going to develop?
25 words minimum!

I would give Jae-ik Barron 99 faceoffs. They are such an underrated part of hockey, and getting your team pretty much guaranteed possession after a whistle is going to really improve possession numbers. I think that suits the sort of team-first attitude Jae-ik has, even if maybe that's not the most effective attribute to max.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

I would give Sim Wen a secondary position as his rookie season has been played out of position at forward despite him being a defenseman. He would become the ultimate GM mode player as he can be played anywhere in the lineup.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Give Ryland Murphy 99 passing so he can keep feeding everybody those apples...let him have a kronwall factor so he can start up a show case of some of his better hits. The fun will never end!

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

08-20-2023, 08:29 PMTonyW19 Wrote: Give Ryland Murphy 99 passing so he can keep feeding everybody those apples...let him have a kronwall factor so he can start up a showcase of some of his better hits. The fun will never end!

[Image: rm2.png?ex=661824aa&is=6605afaa&hm=6885c...6e2d79654&]

Ho Lee Smokes is not going to be feature on the cover of the next video game made about the SHL. But, EA Sports has given the rights up for the “truck stick” so that Smokes can do as his name says and lay the body on some unsuspecting forwards trying to get cute with the puck at mid-ice.

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

There is only one choice for the Unspeakable Horror. A common shortening for defensive read is d-read. A shortening for d-read is just dread—so of course we must grant the Horror as much dread as possible, lest it becomes even more displeased with me.

As a gritty forward leading this years rookies in hits, Xavier Beausoleil would have his checking maxed to ensure he would stay ahead of the pack in that department. Which such skills, Being built as a punishing FW (6.5 235lbs) he would still be a menace on the ice, letting the speedy guys do their thing while he makes room for them and roofing the occasional shot when he can!

Xavier Beausoleil
Patriotes
Position RW
Height : 6.5ft
Weight : 236lbs
[Image: Takk806.gif] [Image: sf4IwSc.gif]

Nick Larsson is going to develop 99 skating speed and will become the fastest player in the game. Unfortunately he will not develop the ability to stop and will be a threat to anyone that is in front of him.

If I get 2 goals my player gets a goal x factor to where I can get a streak of games with goals. I can be a top player on my team sometime soon

[Image: img]

Jim wen is the rookie goalie for the Yukon Malamutes right now and he's doing fairly decent but could always be better, so i would give him a huge boost in reflexes to make him matrix level at stopping the pucks instead. Instead of dodging bullets he would catch them all.

[Image: lebbish.gif]