Create Account

Chirper Forum Moved

09-22-2023, 01:32 AMToivo Wrote: Jobs were just cut. But I agree, media should be incentivized. Media should be improved on, but chirper being increased is just a start.

I can provide insight on how we got to 600k a week, well because I picked the number

The biggest limiting factor for people to earn was money to buy training. After the best egg from rookie tasks run dry they need to sustain it. Chirper for the season of 8 weeks is 4.8 mil. Contracts should net you minimum 3 mil. Fantasy pays you 1 mil. So that’s 8.8 mil a season. Which pays enough for the 1 mil training.

If you want to buy coaching, then it’s up to you to do more. Whether that’s media or jobs

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2023, 10:44 AM by spidey.)

Where is the Thunderdome.  I want to complain about this move.  Grumble grumble, head office = bad.  Grumble Grumble.  Laughing

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride