Create Account

Pre draft interview: Bo Jangles (2X Draft Media)

Interviewer: Good afternoon, Bo Jangles. Thank you for taking the time to sit down with us. With the upcoming draft just around the corner, there's a lot of excitement surrounding your potential selection. How are you feeling as the big day approaches?

Bo Jangles: Thanks for having me, It's definitely an exciting time, a bit nerve-wracking too, but mostly a mix of anticipation and eagerness. I've been dreaming about this since I was a kid, and now it's finally here.

Interviewer: Can you take us back a bit and share how your journey in hockey began? When did you realize that playing in the SHL was not just a dream but a goal you could strive for?

Bo Jangles: Well, I grew up in Fremont California where hockey wasn't exactly a well known sport and my parents started bringing me to San Jose Sharks games pretty much before I could walk, and I have loved it ever since. I think I realized from a young age that I would be able to one day, skate with the best and here we are.. the SMJHL draft. 

Interviewer: What aspects of your game do you believe make you stand out from other draft prospects?

Bo Jangles: I think my versatility and relentlessness are a few of my strengths. Whether it's scoring goals, forechecking, and screening the goalie, I try to bring a well-rounded skill set to the ice that wears down the opposition. I've always believed in being a team player on and off the ice doing whatever I can to contribute to the success of the team. There is always room for improvement and I am constantly working with my coaches and teammates to refine different aspects of my game.

Interviewer: In terms of preparation for the draft, have you had the chance to meet with any teams? How have those meetings been for you?

Bo Jangles: I've had the opportunity to meet with a few teams. It's been a valuable experience, getting to know the different organizations, their coaching staff, and their goals and visions for the future. Every meeting has been a learning experience and I'm grateful for the chance to start developing these relationships.

Interviewer: Regardless of which team selects you, what are your goals for your rookie season in the SMJHL?

Bo Jangles: First and foremost, I want to make a positive impact on whichever team selects me. I believe that everything starts in the locker room, my main focus will be developing a strong presence and relationship with my teammates and management. I believe that if you put in the hard work off the ice, the on ice results will follow. 

Interviewer: Bo Jangles, it's been a pleasure getting to know you a bit more. We wish you all the best in the upcoming SMJHL draft. 

Bo Jangles: Thank you, I'm super excited for the next chapter of my journey tomorrow night.

Word count [503]

good luck at the draft tomorrow!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

I could have saved both of us a lot of time and just come here for my scouting. Good luck tomorrow!

[Image: F84OPdM.jpeg]
Shoutout TheOPSquid for the Sig