Create Account

S16 Championship Week We are the champion my friends!

Task 1:

The Edmonton Blizzard are gunna be facing the red hot Toronto North stars in the S16 Finals. These two canadian teams have been working their asses off all season long and their hard work has payed off for a chance at winning the championship.
For the blizzard all they have to do is win like they have been all year long and how they have been doing all last season. whatever it is they are doing they are doing a hell of a good job with it!
For the stars they are gonna have to step their game up to the next level and try their hardest to beat the blizzard four times before they get beaten four times. I think it is nearly impossible for the stars to win because the Blizzard have been on top for seasons now and they always will be by the looks of things. GM teztify is doing an amazing job on the team and he has built contenders for many seasons. The Blizzard haven't lost any pieces to last seasons squad if anything they've added a great player from latvia and he has been doing well for the team. they still have all the superstars they've had for the past few seasons and they plan on keeping them. Most of the SHL can't wait for this team to retire because they are so good.
The stars have a good squad to don't get me wrong but i'm sure that they are nothing compared to this seasons blizzard. But hey who knows what will happen in the playoffs after all the Platoon managed to make it to the finals last season and they made Edmonton work their asses off to win so we never know what's to happen we'll just have to wait and see!

301 words

[Image: cuffana.png]

Closed. Not sure why you don't have power.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers