Create Account

NABA Finally, A Baseball Sim League!

Quote:Originally posted by Quinn's in the Bin@Jan 12 2016, 05:39 PM
I'd be interested in doing this if it came up again. Plus I already own OOTP so I could GM Smile

there was a small group of us that were going to set up our own version of NABA but because of other things we ended up not having the time. I def wanna see this happen again so if GCool and Pizza were serious about opening the site back up and giving us the reigns I'd do whatever I could to make it happen

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

I recently bought OOTP16. Still trying to mess around with it / see what I'm dealing with in my free time. Unfortunately, since I have to look for a new job and stuff, that "free time" is a little scarce at the moment.

I'll talk to Pizza, see if he wants to pass over that website he had set up for the index (which was the coolest thing imo). Also, if we're gonna do this, a few things have to happen before Season 1 even starts:

1. Full rulebook - no shortcuts.
2. A new identify - not NABA.
3. Recruitment - not just SHL or sim leagues. Gotta go to other boards for a new populace.

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jan 13 2016, 09:30 AM
I recently bought OOTP16. Still trying to mess around with it / see what I'm dealing with in my free time. Unfortunately, since I have to look for a new job and stuff, that "free time" is a little scarce at the moment.

I'll talk to Pizza, see if he wants to pass over that website he had set up for the index (which was the coolest thing imo). Also, if we're gonna do this, a few things have to happen before Season 1 even starts:

3. Recruitment - not just SHL or sim leagues. Gotta go to other boards for a new populace.

I have OOTP 16 as well if you guys ever look for another simmer

I also have OOTP, so if you guys need anything PM me.

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

This is gonna happen again!?!?!?!? :D

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by GCool@Jan 13 2016, 05:00 AM

totally down for that, I'd love to GM or commish if this is gonna happen

thanks @suavemente !

[Image: STORMalonelogo.png]

Tejanos RIP

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

#DooDooWins

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I would be so damn in for this

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Dmoushey_31@Jan 13 2016, 09:10 AM
[Image: STORMalonelogo.png]

that S1 World series tho

colonials tbh

thanks @suavemente !

I would be in as you know.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

So doesn't count because it was Storm vs a bunch of minor league teams.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

We should up a discussion thread for all those interested in being a part of the new league.

BTW i'm totally one board with simming and being on things like PT Director Smile And of course GM.

So I'll make that thread. It will help with a place the information. Should be under Affiliates

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]