Create Account

S24 Graphic PT#1 - 'Motivational Picture'

[Image: kelowna%20knights%20poster_zpszvbm1drm.jpg]

Claim 5 capped PT

[Image: 26d8d46c5463897227728b8d2e6987db.jpg]

When i first walked into the locker room it was to meet with the GM of the Falcons, i walked down a hallway with former players painted all over the walls, former accomplishments all over the walls, It was breath taking to see the banners, the new and top of the line training equipment. Coming from Siberia, Russia, i wasn't used to seeing so many state of the art training pieces.

I went through their hall of fame and saw all the previous greats, leaders and champions, at one point in the day, i sat in an empty locker, the only one in the locker room. I saw the Falcons crest on the floor, their latest trophy in a case right next to an empty one, with this poster on the side

[Image: da2b752685b474878dbbba20dbb2918f.jpg]

the more i sat and thought to myself, this is an amazing enviorment, the more i couldn't wait to be a falcon.

[Image: 0aaSMkD.jpg]

Thong Bonerstorm - Claimed 5 Points

Quote:Originally posted by Kovalev@Jun 23 2015, 10:49 AM
[Image: 26d8d46c5463897227728b8d2e6987db.jpg]

When i first walked into the locker room it was to meet with the GM of the Falcons, i walked down a hallway with former players painted all over the walls, former accomplishments all over the walls, It was breath taking to see the banners, the new and top of the line training equipment. Coming from Siberia, Russia, i wasn't used to seeing so many state of the art training pieces.

I went through their hall of fame and saw all the previous greats, leaders and champions, at one point in the day, i sat in an empty locker, the only one in the locker room. I saw the Falcons crest on the floor, their latest trophy in a case right next to an empty one, with this poster on the side

[Image: da2b752685b474878dbbba20dbb2918f.jpg]

the more i sat and thought to myself, this is an amazing enviorment, the more i couldn't wait to be a falcon.
Neither of these images were created by you, so you can't claim TPE for them. If you need more clarification on the PT and how to complete it, please PM me.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

[Image: Equ70sq.jpg]

[Image: jmI9prp.jpg]
No photo editing software had to use phone...hope you accept this i had some posting issues if not its cool

[Image: 31LTLx1.png]