Create Account

1000 post presser - ask me anything

Yeah, what's up. When I recreated here after my first failed alias try, I honestly hadn't bet on myself to last longer than a week. Now I'm nearing in on making my post count four digits and with the frequency I'm posting currently it can't be that far off. So I guess I'll start this up since, well, I'm in desperate need of the benjamins once again and the hookers aren't going themselves on their own, am I right? You can ask me anything in here, so fire away!

[Placeholder for lil' Gerrard interview]
Interview After two seasons with rather mediocre output, you have finally been promoted to the Impact's first line? How big of an accomplishment is that for you?
It means very much to me. I started out on the fourth line in my first year, moved up last season, but in the end you want to be the guy that starts the game. It's a special feeling to have all those fans cheering for you. Still, I'm not producing at the rate that I would like to so there's still a lot of room to grow for me.
Interview How much do you look forward to playing in the SHL?
I'm kind of torn in between. I really love the vibe that we've got going here in Montreal. We've been to the Four Star Cup finals twice since I've been here, and the locker room is always buzzing with all the great guys we have here currently. Still, at the end of the day you want to play with the pros, you want to have your chance at going up against the big shots. I'm really looking forward to it.
Interview What is your greatest feat after playing nearly three full seasons now in the minor leagues?
I'd say not going back to Great Britain already. There have been a few times where I toyed around with the thought of an early retirement, but I'm glad that I had the guts to motivate myself to keep on keeping on. Not everybody has the chance to become a sports pro, and I'm right before the verge.
Interview Would you mind playing another season in the Juniors?
As I said before, I aim to get called up finally - but I also wouldn't have a problem to stay down for another year. I don't know if there have been that many people in Impact history to stay with the team for four seasons if that case happens to be, so why not be the first to do so? The more I think about it, the more appealing the thought becomes.
Interview Is there anything in life that you would like to point out?
Oh yes. Drink whiskey folks! As the fine Englishman I used before the French fools infiltrated my mind here in Montreal, I would have never said no to a cold pint of Ale. But even dating back into my days in Great Britain, whiskey has always been and remained my favorite go to move if I want to get smashed and hammered. That stuff always works.
Interview Any last words before your media presence vanishes for another three seasons or so like it usually does?
Yes. I'd like to thank my friends, family, and the staff here in Montreal. And snickers. And whiskey. Hadn't it been for the whiskey, I probably would have never made the first steps on an ice rink.

[Placeholder for the questions]
Interview Woah now stevo slack off (Cuffy)
Actually, you're right. Besides chirping in useless posts with literally no content in the two or three locker rooms I'm in and on the public board in some very rare discussion threads, I can't contribute anything worthwhile here. Might as well go back to my former inactive state. You are the one to blame cuff.
Interview How does it feel to have joined the ranks of those of us with avatars under our name? (Allegiant)
It feels so weird. Since I'm on mobile anyway at like 95% of the time on this site, I don't see it anyway. There are so many things that I care more about though, it really is beyond me why most of the people on this site make such a boo hoo about something unnecessary like an avatar. Unless it's Vacuum's avatar, because his avatar is gold status. One just can't dislike Maria Doroshina, am I right Vacuum?
Though I must say that your new GIF avatar is quite hilarious. Kudos for that.
Interview Where you a Porzingis doubter? (TML99)
Tough question for anyone who claims himself to be a Knicks fan. I had been in a kid of a middle zone for this. Living in Europe I've seen him play over the past two seasons from time to time just because of the hype he already generated. I knew he had game, I knew he had some tremendous upside. Come draft day, I wasn't too pleased with us snagging him up at fourth overall because I kind of projected him to have a transition period onto the US game of at least 2 years with his age and frame. On the other hand, I also haven't been one of the fans that broke into tears or rage after his selection because I knew he could be come special. Safe to say that I didn't expect him at all to come through that quickly. This kid is going places, and he is just 20. If Melo is willing to share a good percentage of his usage with you, you know that you're good. Still, he is going to hit the famous rookie wall sooner or later but that's just how it's going with most rookies that need to adjust. There's finally some light at the end of the tunnel for New York basketball... I really, really like this kid.
Interview Take us through your four goal night you had in the Impact inter squad game (Ballerstorm)
I'll have to admit, I still haven't had a damned chance to finish up the stream so far. Will do that the second I have some time to spare on the weekend though, because that's when I'll finally be around my laptop again. However now that you've spoiled a little bit more of the outcome, I will definitely try to watch the whole inter squad game. Maybe I will even like hockey afterwards, even though I really, really doubt that.
More to follow when I watched it.
Interview I miss you. How much do you miss me? (Bae Swift)
Very much. Mucho. Many. Actually I thought like two or three days about who I'm missing mostly from the time that I got into this site, and you not being in the locker room is FUCKED UP. Like, why did you have to become a co GM somewhere else? We could have had something special! For real though, yeah I really miss your presence in the locker room. I doubt that there's anyone here on this site that thinks more alike me than you do in political issues and stuff. Really hope we can make a reunion happen at some point of my SHL career if I manage to stay around long enough. So yeah, I miss you very much. Let's get on a team together again! Make it happen! What team are you on in SHL? Because I have no clue...
Interview Why do you think you ended up sticking around when you had no intentions of doing so at first? (Bae Swift)
I'm going to be blunt and honest, I only and solely stayed around at first out of respect for ArGar who really tried to keep my interest going after there was literally like a 1 month wait before Gerrard hit the rink for the first time here. I felt like he was a very dedicated junior GM - and I'm pretty sure he will do very fine going on from there since taking over the reigns in Minneapolis - and I didn't want to ruin my name's reputation by going inactive immediately. That's it, pretty much. I still can't comprehend why people love hockey but each to their own you know? Basically, it's still the same - I keep on grinding without any real agenda behind it.
Interview Are you going to be up in the SHL next season? (Bae Swift)
That's a question that I can't answer in an honest fashion because frankly I have no fucking clue on this matter. I am past the 195 TPE barrier that forces you to bank your earned points in order to stay down in the junior leagues, or 350 how everyone calls it with this 155 giveaway everyone has to start out, so technically I'm ready to get called up finally. I'm spending my third season here in Montreal and loved playing here these past several seasons.
Interview If you had to be drafted by any other SHL team, which would it be? (Bae Swift)
Ehh, I have no damn clue to be honest. Right away, I could come up with maybe like 5 other SHL pro teams other than the Minnesota Chiefs and I have no idea who's on what team so I'd rather have to go with naming people from around here that I'd like to team up with because I hadn't had the chance to so far on here and in other leagues or that I want to be reunited with. So basically, that would be Leonidas, Cuffy, and you. Maybe some other people as well, but they slipped my mind right now so they might want to forgive me there.
Interview Is that you in your avatar? (Bae Swift)
Yes, my new avatar shows all three editions of myself available right now. You can choose randomly with whom to interact, but each and everyone of us five are crazy and maniatic. It's like rolling the dice. One day I'm the good one, the other day I'm another. The next day, I'm just another another one. Does that even make sense? No, probably not even in the slightest. I have no answer to this lovely question with any substantial content, sorry buddy. Maybe I should just go with the safe route and put Carmelo Anthony as my avatar.
Interview What makes the SHL better than the SBA? (Bar Swift)
Not enough things to get me to say that. I've even endured watching two ice hockey games on television, so I could maybe get a little bit more of an idea how this game is played but I dozed off both times midway in the first third. So, since basketball still remains the best sport of all there is on planet earth SBA will always be better since I don't have to stay around just for the sake of not bailing on my teammates. I still like the league fairly well enough to not quit, but knowing how hockey works or rather liking the sport would greatly benefit my case here. Without that, it's mostly feeling like being a by-stander to whatever is happening. That's ok though, I can't be fully invested everywhere.
Interview After the four goal night in the exhibition game, do you think you can lead the league in goals this year? (SabresFan)
Oh, I would surely like to do so but from what I can see this won't going to happen. Seeing all these people tweak and discuss their builds made me realize a couple of errors I made with Gerrard's build, which would firstly be that I still don't know anything about STHS and how this works, and second that I probably fucked up my build midway through my second season or now. Either way, I'm happy to be somewhat productive at the very least for the Impact even though Í would like to put up better numbers for me personally.
Interview Do you think the youngsters can develop in time for an Impact cup run this year? (SabresFan)
Yes, surely they can! I'm very impressed at what you our rookies have been able to produce this year and when things will come down to business around playoff time, I will look forward to all your contributions. Since this is my third season with the Impact, I have already seen some things come and go but the impact of Impact rookies (worst joke of the century) has always been a big factor in the two Four Star Cup Finals runs I could experience thus far.
Interview What would your advice be to us first year players going into the draft later this year? (SabresFan)
I wouldn't call myself an expert in SHL things by no means, so your best bet is probably to not do anything I did beforehand of that. From what I could gather over my time, GMs basically decide based upon personality (very important), bank account (very important), your build (not so important) and your SMJHL stats (kidding, nobody except us SMJHL players gives two flying fucks about the junior league stats). If you care to handle yourself around the boards in a nice and friendly manner, build your benjamins up and aren't too much of a headache, you're smooth sailing into the right spot.

Woah now stevo slack off

[Image: cuffana.png]

How does it feel to have joined the ranks of those of us with avatars under our name?

[Image: wopo0De.png]
Signature Credit: Wasty

Where you a Porzingis doubter?

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

Take us through your four goal night you had in the Impact inter squad game

I miss you. How much do you miss me?

Why do you think you ended up sticking around when you had no intentions of doing so at first?

Are you going to be up in the SHL next season?

If you had to be drafted by any other SHL team, which would it be?

Is that you in your avatar?

What makes the SHL better than the SBA?

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

More or less answered until this point. Keep 'em coming

After the four goal night in the exhibition game, do you think you can lead the league in goals this year?

Do you think the youngsters can develop in time for an Impact cup run this year?

What would your advice be to us first year players going into the draft later this year?

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

With my 1000th post, I declare this basar to be closed.