Create Account

Update on Player Updates

Hello everyone,

A couple of brief announcements from your updater squad.

1) HOLIDAY SCHEDULE

We are going into the holidays soon, and in the interest of having as many updaters available as possible, we will be changing up our update schedule.

This weekend (17th-19th): normal update schedule

NEXT WEEK: Updating Dec 21st-22nd, please have updates in by Dec 20th to ensure that they'll be in the sim.

FOLLOWING WEEK: Updating Dec 28th-29th, please have updates in by Dec 27th to ensure that they'll be in the sim.

We will resume a normal update schedule after the 1st of the year, with the next round of updates happening January 7th-9th.

Please be patient with our team and with our simmers as we process these off-schedule updates--we are doing our best to anticipate problems before they arise, communicate well, and keep everything running as smoothly as possible. Smile

2) PLAYER BUILD AUDITS

We have hired <a href='index.php?showuser=2285' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Tomen</a> as our new player auditor. He and I are currently taking on a mass audit project to ensure that everyone's player page TPE totals match their actual builds--he is taking the Eastern conference and I am working on the Western conference.

We expect to be finished this evening, and will be reaching out to people with requested corrections on Friday. No one will be penalized for these corrections--most of them are small, and all of them are things that we as updaters are responsible for helping you with. If you have any questions or think we've calculated in error when we reach out, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you.

Remember that the new SHL PT cap is 40, and we appreciate your help in keeping track of your cap--errors are easier to catch when two people are looking out for them! :D

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season--as always, my inbox is open for any questions or issues that arise.

Thanks SHL!!

:-x, akamai

Good to know, thank you!

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

I'm going to need an Update on Updates on Updates.

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Dec 15 2016, 01:25 PM
I'm going to need an Update on Updates on Updates.

-1 TPE for backsass Wink

Quote:Originally posted by akamai@Dec 15 2016, 12:27 PM

-1 TPE for backsass Wink

akamai with the downdate

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Bojo@Dec 15 2016, 01:35 PM

akamai with the downdate

Hey, I have to get all my needling in before she's in a position of power and I need to kowtow appropriately. :lol:

Tomen is doing an awesome job for us, keep up the good work guys !