Create Account

The Colorado Mammoths announce S32 Captains

<div align="center">

Colorado Mammoths - S32 Captaincy and Alternate Captain Selections

[Image: E0SwDQ0.png]

After a revitalizing S32 draft, the Colorado Mammoths' squad is a team of young, fierce competitors. With all three lettered players of S31 playing up, the vote was put to players in the locker room. Without further ado, let's take a look at who will be the leadership of this year's team.

[Image: do3195.png]

ALTERNATE CAPTAIN - VELI KAALINPÄÄ!

Though young in body, the rookie Veli Kaalinpää is old in spirit, as his presence has rejuvenated and guided his locker room. With a large amount of defensive responsibility heaped on his shoulders early, the team has seen that Kaalinpää is capable of handling any surprise thrown at him.

ALTERNATE CAPTAIN - ALEK KOIVU!
One of the few returning players to the team, Koivu's slow and steady growth have led to material gains on the Mammoths' center line. The team utilizes him in many situations, and his consistent activity and good humor have impressed Mammoths management and players alike.

And finally, your captain of the S32 Colorado Mammoths.............

CAPTAIN - TORD YVEL!

With an overwhelming amount of support from his teammates, the returning Yvel has a hard work ethic and a generous spirit. Always there for a friendly word, the stellar defenseman can be counted upon to reliably shine in any and every situation.

Congratulations to all of our selected players--we love having you in our organization and couldn't be prouder to have you officially voted in! Thanks for making our team a great place to play.

LET'S GO MAMMOTHS!!

Towel Mammoths Towel Mammoths Towel
</div>

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Very honored to wear a letter in my first season with the team. I'm going to do everything I can to make sure I'm worthy of it.

MammothsMammothsMammoths

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Lets go Towel

Mammoths Mammoths Mammoths

Whalers

[Image: hallsy.png]

Congrats Yvel!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Congrats guys!

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]