Create Account

S7 Interested Prospects Get at me

Why do you want to be a Knight
I gave HabsFan all the goals of Jack Nero yesterday, via PM, and his response: "You are definitely Knight material".

Kelowna wants a star and I intended to be that guy.

Will you do Media/PbPs
Articles, sigs, I've volunteered to be a simmer if need be,. whatever it takes

Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player)
Nope

Why do you want to be a Knight: i want to become a knight because this team has had great success in the past. i have become really good friends with the gm (habs) and he has been really kind to be helping me out when i had just started in this league. i want to help win a cup for the knights

Will you do Media/PbPs: i have already done four media articles in less than a week, to add up to 650,000 dollars and have recruited 3 people

Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): i am not a re-create

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

bump. Any draftees want to talk to me, hit me up.

Discord are for plebs

Do I need to talk to you? Wink

Quote:Originally posted by Heater@Jan 9 2012, 09:11 AM
Do I need to talk to you?  Wink

Sure if you want to Wink

Discord are for plebs

Why do you want to be a Knight
Will you do Media/PbPs

I like the Knights.

Yes and I'm a new player.

Why do you want to be a Knight: Well it looks like a great franchise, and has some good guys in place as far as management. I'd definitely love to be a part of the team here.
Will you do Media/PbPs: Yeah, I love to write. I do Media Articles more so than PBPs but I enjoy both.
Are you a re-create (if so who was your past player): Yes, Gabriel Fortescue of the Winnipeg Jets.

My new player is defenseman Cole Reinhart.

Why do you want to be a Knight:

i played here before, and this team has a great history of having big name players that have made it to the SHL. The team has great management and come on who doesnt wanna be a Knight sexy jeseys Wink

Will you do Media/PbPs
Yes, not all the time but do a few here and there(already have money in bank from previous player)

Yes, Gianni Ciddio for the Manhattan Rage im a 1st line Centre there and have been there since the start of my career

Why do you want to be a Knight: I want to win right away and this team seems to have the potential to do so
Will you do Media/PbPs- Ya I enjoy writing about me. would probably do media more though
Nope