Create Account

SHL Media Grading New Announcement/Rule Change

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 20 2018, 02:24 AM
So let me get this straight. If someone who isnt a very good writer for whatever reason, maybe english isnt theyre first language, maybe theyre <a href='index.php?showuser=2463' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Zombiewolf</a> who knows. If they come on and write something that you deam as incoherent spam, just because clearly the media team is incapable of differentiating spam with something people write, they wont get any money? so were just discouraging media from those who arent as talented of writers now? what the fuck is this

i thought one of the priorities of the SHL was to increase activity on the boards, not discourage it. this is truly a sad day

Just stop.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 19 2018, 07:24 PM
So let me get this straight. If someone who isnt a very good writer for whatever reason, maybe english isnt theyre first language, maybe theyre <a href='index.php?showuser=2463' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-17'>Zombiewolf</a> who knows. If they come on and write something that you deam as incoherent spam, just because clearly the media team is incapable of differentiating spam with something people write, they wont get any money? so were just discouraging media from those who arent as talented of writers now? what the fuck is this

i thought one of the priorities of the SHL was to increase activity on the boards, not discourage it. this is truly a sad day

kit why you gotta do me like that ):

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

i would like the other 3/4 deposited into my bank account.

thank you for your cooperation

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 19 2018, 06:37 PM
I spent hours writing story of the seasons 2. I implore you to find a predictive text generator that makes something that reads like that article. Again there is zero discernible evidence that I didn’t sit down at my computer and write that article word for word. I want my 3m

Bruh

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Mar 20 2018, 12:23 AM

thats my purse
i dont know you

PSA

im dumb

ty and gooneynight

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Mar 19 2018, 08:51 PM
PSA

im dumb

ty and gooneynight

no you are rlly smart

Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!

Quote:Originally posted by Sleepy@Mar 19 2018, 08:23 PM

Go to HO for that Wink

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Quote:Originally posted by Zombiewolf@Mar 19 2018, 07:10 PM

kit why you gotta do me like that ):
I’m fighting for YOUR rights

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by kit@Mar 19 2018, 09:53 PM

I’m fighting for YOUR rights

The abuse I have to endure

[Image: giphy.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Nereus@Mar 19 2018, 08:51 PM
PSA

im dumb

ty and gooneynight
Flemmy ilu

Quote:Originally posted by SwegKingu@Mar 19 2018, 06:37 PM

Just stop.
Stop fighting for the guy who can’t write as well? No thank you! #standupforthelittleguyamirite

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers