Create Account

Scandinavian WJC team announcement!

Hey everyone! I am the new Scandinavia GM so I am here to announce this season’s WJC team! This is a lot of you guy’s last year in the WJC so I want to do everything I can to make it special and to keep you around to boss me later. National pride means a lot to Scandinavian countries so I hope you wear your jersey with pride and care.
Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden

Goalies:
Sebastien Primeau <a href='index.php?showuser=2945' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>MrPrime</a>
Welcome to the club! You did great last season and legit carried Detroit to the finals! Hope you do the same with us!

Grim Wastlund <a href='index.php?showuser=78' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Wasty</a>
Honestly Im super hyped that you are eligible to be on the team! I hope your experience will help us out down the road. I hear you are making a cup run next year but let’s see if you can make a medal run before that!

Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden
Defense:
Ensio Kalju <a href='index.php?showuser=1358' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>jRuutu</a>
Welcome to the team man! Going to be great to have a familiar face around!

Sigurd Hansen <a href='index.php?showuser=2775' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>killer_doggie</a>
U suk

Karno Grönkjær <a href='index.php?showuser=1622' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Copenhagen</a>
Those are some nice cups you have there… Mind if you get us a gold? Welcome to the team! Your skill and knack for winning is welcome here!

Gilmore Tuttle
You have 13 tpe available. If you can come back from the dead and use that, it would be nice!

Zemgus Nylander <a href='index.php?showuser=2735' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Spidergeek</a>
I like your build! I see you are a bit kill. You should stop being dead.

Hans Oldrich <a href='index.php?showuser=2732' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Kasterborous</a>
Welcome! Happy to have you here!

And finally! I would like to introduce our forwards for this tournament!

Anuj Radia @[Anuj] Captain
I have seen you around the Montreal LR a lot and you give every indication of being super nice. I am giving you captain because I want you to lead the Locker room and I feel you are the best man for the job. I want to create a culture that lasts for more than half a week during the tournament.

Kolja Seppänen <a href='index.php?showuser=2864' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>ntuttle</a>
Welcome to the team friend! Happy to have another capped forward like you here. Looking forward to seeing what you can do!

Luuk Kraaijkamp <a href='index.php?showuser=2297' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-10'>InciteHysteria</a> Assistant Captain
I like SMJHL GMs to be on the team and I am thankful to have you on ours! I will hope to get some help from you as well with lines and stuff so your experience is welcome! Welcome to the team!

Lyndis Vakarian <a href='index.php?showuser=1833' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Cynthia</a>
I see you sometimes in the Kelowna Knights LR so I am happy to have you on the squad.

Markus Meliodas <a href='index.php?showuser=1534' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>GoodLeftUndone</a>
I see you are a long time member, so I am happy to have you on the team! Bring that experience to the team!

Anders Christiansen <a href='index.php?showuser=2926' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>NorwegianDemon</a>
Love the name. Happy to have someone who is super hyped to be repping their nation at all times! Seeing you play will be great!

Elias Petersson <a href='index.php?showuser=1598' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>wikiplaysgames</a>
Hey, good to have you here. Good to meet new people that I haven’t seen yet. New faces are good!

Mikkel Haugen (Count Chocula)
An IIHF head that will be great! Happy to have you on the squad.
Gustav Helzberg <a href='index.php?showuser=560' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>701 aka YUNG GUAP GOD</a>
Ok then

Mattias Enqvist <a href='index.php?showuser=159' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-3'>Reynolds</a> Assistant Captain
Reynolds is probably the future of the team. I don’t care you are one of the lowest tpe totals on the team, I know you will be capped come next season. I look forward to having you on the team and in the locker room.

Finally, the captain of the Scandinavian WJC team is…
Anuj Radia!

The assistants to Anuj are…
Mattias Enqvist and Luuk Kraaijkamp!

Leadership is important. I want to make Scandinavia great and I hope you guys can help out with that.

All players please join this discord: https://discord.gg/GeEp2pD
Anyone is welcome in it. Just let me know who you are if your site name and discord name are different. I want to create a team that will still be “together” once the WJC is done. Thanks and congrats to everyone!
Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden Finland norway Sweden

Lets go Scandinavia! Excited to see how we do this year Wink

Lots of luck with this team coach Pancakes. Cheers

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Excited to be on the team! Happy to also be leadership. Thanks for the opportunity, AP!

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Thank you for the Selection! Looking forward to represent!

Thanks for the selection, was totally surprised by this. Glad to be part of the leadership team!

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender