Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #2

Once again, the brightest minds in the SHL sit down for an in-depth look at the S41 Playoffs, our predictions for the S42 Season, a little more talk into fantasy picks, and potential award winners for the coming season.

I guess @Rich and I didn't hate this so much, and so here we are, doing another cast. Thanks much to @Mike Izzy for the questions this week!

Enjoy the listen!

Link to cast: https://soundcloud.com/user-383529161/ri...-podcast-2

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

I had been waiting for this one after Adam teased me saying it was done on Saturday, just had a listen on my ride home. Good work boys, Adam's voice was a tiny bit too quiet but overall it was good.

Rich, I absolutely did fuck up taking minny goalies lol, I blame a lack of sleep. I may have to use my player change on my goalies..

Also the D man you were trying to think of on Hamilton was Adam Kaiser who we had for a few seasons before he went to Calgary.

Keep up the good work.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-11-2018, 07:37 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Also the D man you were trying to think of on Hamilton was Adam Kaiser who we had for a few seasons before he went to Calgary.
Yes! Thank you! I knew there was another, but forgot it was Kaiser.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

07-11-2018, 07:37 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Adam's voice was a tiny bit too quiet but overall it was good.

Yeah, I'd switched mics and it was less receptive than I thought it was. Known for next time.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

i really enjoyed this weeks pod.... knowledgable and sensible and you both are forming strong audio chemistry.. looking forward tothe next one!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Great podcast boys!

Wait... @Wasty is supposed to rhyme with nasty?

gtfo here with that.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

07-12-2018, 09:29 AM.bojo Wrote: Wait... @Wasty is supposed to rhyme with nasty?

gtfo here with that.

Yeah I'm just gonna keep calling him "waisty"..

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

07-12-2018, 07:03 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
07-12-2018, 09:29 AM.bojo Wrote: Wait... @Wasty is supposed to rhyme with nasty?

gtfo here with that.

Yeah I'm just gonna keep calling him "waisty"..

It's what we all do. Or you can just call him Bob.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Really interesting stuff guys! I think ppl are gonna overlook Toronto, but you gotta remember that we are still very young and growing. Bobby is just around the corner from 1k TPE and can replace Lindstrom. I'm almost to 900 and might not be completely garbo again. Bergen also is right behind me in TPE and will be taking on a much bigger role this season, but I digress. Should be another really interesting race in the East again

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]