Create Account

Hamilton Steelhawks Press Release

Hamilton, ON

The Hamilton Steelhawks organization has a few preseason announcements regarding teams captains for the S42 season. This season, we decided to do a player led vote to determine the captains. That being said, the three members of the Steelhawks organization who’s names will be mentioned today have been an integral part of our success the past few seasons.

These players show tremendous skill and leadership both on the ice by being vocal in the locker room and off the ice by being great members of the SHL and Hamilton communities at large.

So without further ado, I present to you the S42 Hamilton Steelhawks Captains!

Our first alternate captain grew up right in our very own backyard in Mississauga. He has been a huge fan favorite during his first few seasons in Hamilton and we are happy to have him around for at least a few more years, It brings me a great deal of pride to announce,

Steelhawks NOUR HARRAK Steelhawks

Next up, our second alternate captain hails from somewhere a tad bit further than Mississauga. He has meant a huge amount to us in Hamilton as he was the foundation the team was really built on. I am incredibly happy to announce Sweden’s own.

Steelhawks NORO WOZY Steelhawks

Last, but certainly not least, he could be considered the life-blood of the Hamilton Steelhawks. He has been here his entire career thus far and we are almost certain he will finish his career here as well. This player is something special and really brought together today’s Steelhawks and us in the Front Office here in Hamilton will forever be grateful for his contributions to the organization. I say this with a warm heart, I am very happy to announce our very own,

Steelhawks RONNIE WESTBROOK Steelhawks

With these three amazing people leading our team and our incredible defense depth this season, I certainly expect to see a lot of good things from our team this season. Congratulations!
@nour @TheWoZy @Gooney

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

YEET THAT MEAT

lame

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

absolutely i do not deserve this but lets go steelhawks, happy to lead the lads :o

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

unsurprising, the three most deserving guys in the LR.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

thanks boo's

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]