Create Account

Testosterone Performance Enhancer

For those unaware of the latest scoop, S39 Buffalo Stampede Left Winger Viktor Marius recently tested positive for the banned substance known as "TPE" in layman terms. Testosterone Performance Enhancer (TPE) in the SHL has a colorful history with many admitting that in the early days of the league it was a free for all. There was no cap on the use of (TPE). Many players careers and indeed their living days were numbered because of the rampant (TPE) use and the following overdoses and health complications that often accompanied its use.

However with TPE in S42, there is a strict cap on the allowance of (TPE) throughout the major league and indeed it's feeder/minor league of 40 grams. There are also special allowances for extenuating circumstances that may allow a player to use more than the allotted 40 grams of (TPE) in a regular season.

Recently it came to light that Buffalo Stampede prospect, Viktor Marius had exceeded the seasonal dosage cap illegally. SHL Head Office took it upon themselves to issue the following punishments to those involved.

Viktor Marius

- Reduction of 57 grams of TPE
- Monetary fine of $10,000,000
- Suspension of 20 SHL games.

Various TPE officials

- Monetary fines ranging from $1,000,000 up to $2,000,000.

Opinions have largely been divided among the SHL fanbase, it's players and indeed the coaches association.

Buffalo stampede superstar Dermot Lavelle has broken his media silence to comment on the recent actions and following punishments handed down to teammate Viktor Marius. The characteristically media shy Lavelle usually stays away from such high profile matters but he feels compelled to interject.

"Personally to me, I believe the punishment was a little over the top for just 57g over the space of 2-3 seasons. Should it have been caught earlier? Sure, absolutely. Does Marius deserved to be villainised ? No. Absolutely not, he owned up to the situation and admitted fault and that's what matters. It's a tough situation for all parties involved but I believe that everybody here connected to and apart of the Buffalo Stampede just wants to move forward and leave this unfortunate situation in the past."

A disgruntled fan of the Stampede added that "Why the fuck is the punishment so much harsher for the player than the TPE official???"

An extremely upset third grader added on social media giant, Twitter that:

"I just strongly disagree to fining the TPE official team and also I damn well know Marius knew what he was doing so fuck shitallo trash ass team needs to cheat to be relevant" before following up and verbally assaulting the Buffalo Stampede General Manager with "your fucking stupid there was no accident at all the dumb Fuck intentionally went over the limit which included huge TPE amounts, stop sticking up for a cheat and let the pussy own it"

Another upset SHL follower stated that:

"LOOOL I don't give a shit about Buffalo, I barely care about Seattle. Calm your tits, not everyone is against you. 57g TPE is laughable, that's a ridiculous mistake, and again....lazy TPE overdose handling. It's not hard to keep a line in your TPE update notebook saying how much you've taken for that season. I'm sure he/she will start doing that, but damn."

However on the other end of the scale, there was quite a few positive comments which expressed remorse and sympathy for Viktor Marius including "No one that knows you Viktor would think you'd do this on purpose can happen to the best of us" which one twitter user wrote.

A representative from the TPE Officials Union recently called a snap press conference to which he stated that;

"Yea I don't believe this was malicious for a second. He did have one of his double dosages both in the same report (the one I processed actually) which is dumb but hardly an evil action" before proceeding to announce that "Yea, we should have caught that but, just like in Marius's case, accidents happen. We won't be appealing our fines"

Buffalo Stampede GM put out an official statement on twitter just a few hours ago which read

"I can say with 100% certainty this was not a result of cheating. Marius should’ve kept track of his total TPE dosage, but he didn’t, and the TPE team let it slide over the course of several seasons.

The proper TPE dosage protocol wasn’t followed but it wasn’t intentional cheating. Marius isn’t that kind of person, no matter what misguided opinions you may have on Buffalo."

Defiant words indeed. It's clear from the above statement that everybody involved with the Buffalo Stampede stands tall with Viktor Marius.

Marius himself then broke media silence and issued a statement on his personal twitter handle which read:

"This is totally fine, I take responsibility for my laziness in tracking my TPE dosage, but I will adamantly defend myself that the actions were not intentional. I wasn't trying to bend rules and pad my players TPE dosage but also didn't take the due diligence to make sure my reports were sound.

It is what it is, it's fair as it should be.

As for the TPE team, I'm sorry that you are getting roped into it, sure there was an oversight from your end, but it was truly my fault.

SHL Head Office also included the addition of the "Marius Rule" which states that a players agency/representative must weekly track the total dosage over the space of a season, as opposed to tracking just when he/she hits the dosage ceiling allowed of 40 grams. Whether or not it was intentional that the SHL Head Office named the rule after Marius (who since the punishment was announced has apologized over and over and admitted fault) as a way to shame the player and discourage future offenders from committing the same offence or just a slap in the face of Marius is unclear.

The extended fallout from this dicey situation will continue to be monitored in the near future and you can count on us to keep you updated on the situation, by the hour.

That's a solid article right there

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

3rd grader? That vocabulary suggests at least a 5th grader

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]