Create Account

Breman Kennedy retires

Hey all, it's been a while since I've been around, just saw the recruitment post on reddit and am ready to give this another go. Got burned out on this last time as I was in a few different leagues. Not being in any now I'm ready to give this another go. Sorry to whatever team has my player now.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Eey, nice to see you back!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

12-18-2018, 08:13 AMbk1689 Wrote: Hey all, it's been a while since I've been around, just saw  the recruitment post on reddit and am ready to give this another go. Got burned out on this last time as I was in a few different leagues. Not being in any now I'm ready to give this another go. Sorry to whatever team has my player now.

Recreate buddy!

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Welcome back brother

RETIRED

12-18-2018, 08:34 AMztevans Wrote:
12-18-2018, 08:13 AMbk1689 Wrote: Hey all, it's been a while since I've been around, just saw  the recruitment post on reddit and am ready to give this another go. Got burned out on this last time as I was in a few different leagues. Not being in any now I'm ready to give this another go. Sorry to whatever team has my player now.

Recreate buddy!

Done, is there still a discord?

12-18-2018, 08:40 AMbk1689 Wrote:
12-18-2018, 08:34 AMztevans Wrote: Recreate buddy!

top left corner my guy!

RETIRED

12-18-2018, 08:40 AMbk1689 Wrote:
12-18-2018, 08:34 AMztevans Wrote: Recreate buddy!

What Mayuu said, and I'll message you the draft class discord

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Your player was great in Hamilton for several seasons, looking forward to seeing this recreate Smile

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

12-19-2018, 12:25 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote: Your player was great in Hamilton for several seasons, looking forward to seeing this recreate Smile

Glad to hear, feel bad leaving the way I did as I think if I kept with him he could of been a star. Hopefully the new guy works out even better