Create Account

The Big Slappy Hour #147! (Pox, Podcasts & Copypasta)
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2019, 01:42 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Recorded on Friday night, before all the madness kicked off, meaning this is just a regular ole’ episode with nary a rant to be heard. No worries, just more moronic rambling on a wide variety of topics.

We humbly present for your enjoyment, The Big Slappy Hour #147!

https://soundcloud.com/slappydoodle/the-...y-hour-147

Thanks to Crossfit, Joe K, Lucas, JT3, Avakael and Zachypoo for questions and comments Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

@Slappydoodle

How would you call someone who picked Manhattan goalies with their 5th pick and swapped them with Tampa Bay goalies before the season started?

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

05-21-2019, 12:05 PMgordieboom Wrote: @Slappydoodle

How would you call someone who picked Manhattan goalies with their 5th pick and swapped them with Tampa Bay goalies before the season started?

I’d say they were learning important lessons in the best way possible, through hard won experience.

Pick goalies last and don’t shoot your wad on your add/drop too soon.

Cheers

Never really thought about commenting on the posts after listening, sorry guys. Been listening every week though, always some good stuff.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

05-23-2019, 06:10 AMbk1689 Wrote: Never really thought about commenting on the posts after listening, sorry guys. Been listening every week though, always some good stuff.

My fragile ego needs a great deal of daily bolstering.

05-23-2019, 08:00 AMSlappydoodle Wrote:
05-23-2019, 06:10 AMbk1689 Wrote: Never really thought about commenting on the posts after listening, sorry guys. Been listening every week though, always some good stuff.

My fragile ego needs a great deal of daily bolstering.

Ain't that the truth

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Good stuff.

Yeah a big thing that can be disheartening for a podcaster (especially one just starting out) is the lack of engagement. If it doesn't seem like anybody cares then why even bother taking the time to talk about things? Big reason I tried to signal boost all the current podcasts in my threads to get people to check out media they may have not looked at otherwise.

Also I will be doing a podcast this weekend, gotta talk Game of Thrones at the very least.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

05-23-2019, 01:37 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Good stuff.

Yeah a big thing that can be disheartening for a podcaster (especially one just starting out) is the lack of engagement. If it doesn't seem like anybody cares then why even bother taking the time to talk about things? Big reason I tried to signal boost all the current podcasts in my threads to get people to check out media they may have not looked at otherwise.

Also I will be doing a podcast this weekend, gotta talk Game of Thrones at the very least.

I will absolutely skip the GoT discussion but look forward to this.

I guess this podcast was okay too.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Sorry for not being around more. I've been really enjoying my time away from SHL.

Good stuff, as always.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Great Intro and Brass Bonanza... Could listen to that all night long!

05-24-2019, 10:21 PMPenKnight Wrote: Great Intro and Brass Bonanza... Could listen to that all night long!

Bonk and I were Whalers fans in our youth. Glad you liked it.