Create Account

Season In Review Ralchankinov and Company

S47 this year atleast for me has not ended yet so we will have to do a regular season in review for the West Kendall Platoon. Among all the trades for win now mentality which has worked obviously as they kicked some major ass in the regular season.

West Kendall Platoons worst player. A quote by JR95. He literally said our worst player has 930 tpe I’m like listen bro. You can chill because that was me. I’m a centre at 930 tpe and apparently I’m just the worst. I’m gonna argue that case of course because who the hell has a team with the third line of a 1000 tpe each player oh yea west Kendall stacked platoon. We literally are broken at the point. We are gonna make a serious cup run once again because we missed the playoffs last season and JR decided screw that everyone must have 900 tpe or higher and now we have a stacked ass team. We lost a lot of draft picks but hey look at our team on the top.

Dayymo worst player on west Kendall Ralchankinov in review: now I wasn’t looking for much more of a production from my player as he is a third liner who last season had 36 points. Surprisingly I had less minutes this season because we are stacked and I like being carried Smile I had 40 points this season hitting the 20 goal mark and top 10 in points as a centre averaging 15 minutes on the 3rd line. That’s one helluva season if you ask me and I wonder what’s in store for my player next season as I get better and better. Hopefully one day I’ll live up to the first round draft pick hype and hit 50 points but for now I hope for my player to hit 40 points consistently. That would be a decent career

West Kendall platoon Regular season: as for the regular season we had 36 wins 12 losses and 2 OT losses. With that we had 74 points for the presidents trophy and 74 win percentage. A strong season for a stacked team. Maybe one day there will be a season someone hits 100 points. The best you can have for a season which is undefeated but. I don’t see that happening. Ever. If it does. It’s rigged because SimonT hates everyone and he would never let that happen in a million years. In the end the west Kendall platoon should be in favour of coming out of the east in the playoffs.

West Kendall platoon playoffs: As of me typing this we are up 2 - 0 against Chicago which Chicago has been really good defensively but haven’t scored a goal yet so their offence has yet to crack the biscuit. ( I just jinxed it hard you are welcome Chicago ) but honestly our team is gonna be hard to beat seeing we are stacked but who knows we shall see the outcome I’m hoping for a good cup run this round as we missed the playoffs last season by a small margin. we are back better than ever.

My future player: I’m not retiring anytime soon so don’t worry JR these are just my plans moving forward as I’m trying to keep myself interested and on the grind for my player as he will eventually hit regression and yes I will have to make a new player eventually. My new player is 100% going to be a goaltender. I had a blast making one on Gomhl so might as well try my luck on SHL. Probably like season 60 but that is what my future looks like in the SHL. Retirement after my 9th cup win with west Kendall Wink ( make it happens jr) I’m kidding I’m kidding.

In conclusion: I hope for a cup win this season for west Kendall. For my player I hope I can consistently put up 40 or more points and maybe actually win some face offs because that’s pretty atrocious right now. But maybe when I am no longer the worst player in the west Kendall platoon cough cough JR cough cough roasting his own players. My future goaltender is in peewee right now but entering bantam next season so you might see some content on him just for fun because I need money and I think itd be fun to document a future player from a youngling.

760 words ready for grading!

Wow daymo you da worst. Ninja

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-23-2019, 07:27 PM.bojo Wrote: Wow daymo you da worst. Ninja

Fact

Russia

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page