Create Account

I'm called up, best rookie, future best player

Yes, after 4 seasons in the minors, I am finally called up. It has been so long since I have experienced playing in the majors. But not going to lie, I picked a perfect moment to be ready. As you may know, my last player "Leafer Rielly" is the most successful player in SHL history. The rings and gold medals are everywhere. I was a team player and always want to win for my team. That was Rielly and guess what, he is retired right now and there is one son of a bitch who later joined the league after he retired and that was Austin Roenick.

So far, 4 seasons into his career and he is very disappointed. Not even a top 10 pick in both draft. I am ashamed of the general managers who have passed me and decided to go with someone else worse than me and less successful than me. I am the vet, I have experience, I have luck, and you still pass me. Face palm right there. And then now, he has become one of the best players in lions history and led them to get wins, one of their top scorers, and yet, no MVP, no best rookie. But I do not really care because it is the junior and I honestly do not give a damn if I do not win much in the junior because the big spotlight is in the majors.

Now i told you that my old player was all loyal, and team friendly. But this time its different. I am going for personal success. I want to win every award, I want to be the best player, I want to win MVP, Rookie of the year, top goal scorer, top scorer, Hall of Famer. I want those success under my name. And the fact that I earned everything I find TPE for as possible as I can and yet fall out of the top 10 in the S47 Draft, I am coming for vengeance. To all the teams that passed and picked someone else who is not as good as me. I do not care if you needed a defenseman or anything, because every team needs a goal scorer like me. Tampa Bay had 2 picks in the top 10 and neither of them were me and one of them stepped out to not reach his potential. But at #13, they were smart enough to draft me and that was their best pick, maybe 2nd cause their top pick is pretty good too. I know the general managers in this league and you heard about me, but passing me is a mistake. Sure there are some teams that did not have a pick in the top 12, but you could have traded up to get me and now you missed your chance.

I could have tested free agency but I did not because I remembered that the 15 other teams did not get me and Tampa was the team that drafted me, I will show my respect to them and get a championship in tampa bay and myself be the best in the world. I will be the best rookie out there, with my 850+ TPE total entering the season with the best players on tampa on the top line.

Sure, simon can cuck me like before and just make no sense again because the sim engine is actually awful. I am used to being screwed over but I will fight simon, if simon wants to screw me and my over, I will do what I did before and just sent threats to simon via email and throw out insults there. But the main point is, I was called up after 4 seasons, and I will be the best rookie in the majors and just destroy every team.

Bye.

[Image: giphy.gif]

bout to put up an 80 point rookie season

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Leafer u crazy boy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I'm the best future player

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

coming in hot B)

is that u cc2

[Image: tuxpi-com-1618108119.jpg]