Create Account

Lundqvist Jr Trade

Henrik Lundqvist Jr was traded from the texas renegades a little while ago after they have drafted him at sixth overall. He was now a part of the West Kendall platoon who really want him to be there. He signed a three year contract with them after talking to the gm and getting settled. He seems happy with his new spot and is looking forward to the future. He will head back to Colorado for his fourth and what he says is his final season in the juniors before heading up to the shl and trying to win rookie of the year.

The trade was not something he knew about but he says that he is going to play strong wherever he is. He is going to make a difference for whoever wants him. He likes his new teammates and thinks that West Kendall is really great. They are an awesome team with an awesome leader and he hopes they can all find success together. He is grateful for Texas for helping him start his career but the new start might be a good thing. He thinks that he fits in great with the Platoon and can be a star for a long time for them. He hopes to finish off the juniors with a strong year in Colorado to finally prove himself and then to head to the pros for a strong year. He wants to make a run for the cup with the platoon and he hopes that he can now stay with the west kendall team for the rest of his career. He loves to be loyal and to stay with one team so to stay with West Kendall would be an honor. He likes it a lot and he already can not wait to sign an extension and to get his career with them started. Things are going great and Henrik Lundqvist Jr could not be happier with what is happening.

Thank you to West Kendall for giving me a shot with you. I will not let you down and I will work so hard. I will try to be the best player for you and to make you proud. It is super exciting to be here with you and to be talking about making the roster. And for you to trust me and connect with me and let me decide what I want for my career you are all just amazing!

[Image: oie_floaties.gif]

S51 crew! Platoon

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Psyched to have a veteran Swede back in the the Colorado locker room next year!

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

Swe crew Sweden