Create Account

Anticipation of Draft Day

Draft Media 2x Payout (375 words)

Eyes closed........, puck drops, bounces on edge and rolls to a halt down along the boards, I take a deep breath and exhale as I hop forward through the rink door and I begin to give chase.  As I circle around the net and gain momentum, I clutch my stick with both hands and coral the puck.  Side to side I stick handle to the sound of a silenced arena with nobody around, I begin to wonder about all the greats of past and present who have devoted their lives for one very specific moment, the moment I dream of since I laced up my first pair of skates.  

This Sunday not only may my dreams come true but also those of  hundreds more.  Young men who have set a standard, a mission of hard work and determination, you know who you are, Ambacas Cuddles @"cpetrella"  Rocco Berni @Blues  Jaska Seppala @Zombiewolf  Frans Eller @Ace  Erben Kasius @Paq  Jack Kanoff @jeffie43  Jimmy Wagner @sve7en  are just to name the top few of a remarkable list of future stars of the SHL.  They too await their turn, their name to be called out and begin their new adventures and endeavors with new friendships made.

Also not to mention the ones who are just arriving to the stage as 17 and 18 year olds aspiring to be called out and drafted by a major junior team  Komrad Danke @JHS  Gavin Wallace @SpontaneousCombustion  Simon Takshak @GeckoeyGecko  Mikkel Asmus Sondergard @Rabidsponge21  Joseph Fantobens @Fantobens  Aumy Jr. @st4rface  Cale Amundsen @Wally  Tinke Jutila @Snussu  William Lockwood @Lockwood  Matthew Sawful @SAwful  PBJ Souppan @thevoicelesscreatorand many more great athletes and friends.

I embrace the days ahead to come and I accept which ever faith or destiny laid out in front me.  I am ready for the road ahead, the sacrifice, the fight, and the challenges one wants to challenge me with.  I Daniel Laforest  am ready, ready to emerge and follow in the footsteps of my predecessors to the long journey ahead and hoist championships after championships!! 

I open my eyes......, smiling, I inhale as I sip my morning coffee and write down my workout program for both on and off ice of the day!!

-night-

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

snubbed

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Lets get this rollin!

[Image: Wally.png]

Lets gooooo

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

03-14-2020, 02:33 AMNeonLime Wrote: snubbed

sorry man  yes definitely make the list, my bad.  i'm sure there are many more too!

[Image: Snoopdogg.gif]
    [Image: d9J5DHT.png]        norway      [Image: d9J5DHT.png]

Ayy. We are rivals, but friends at the same time. Good luck at draft y'll! Great write up!

Stars Stars Stars