Create Account

SchmidtStorm Podcast Questions

Hey guys i’m back! Doing a draft-related podcast, please drop questions/topics you’d like to hear about on the show, and lmk if you’re interested at all in being a guest! This will be up a day or two before recording.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

How excited are the Timber getting the steal of the draft?
Any ideas on what we should adopt for our mascot?
Who is your favorite Locker Room presance?
Are the rumors that the Kelowna locker room is dead substantiated?
Who wins it all in the first FHM season?

03-17-2020, 03:44 AMJHS Wrote: Hey guys i’m back! Doing a draft-related podcast, please drop questions/topics you’d like to hear about on the show, and lmk if you’re interested at all in being a guest! This will be up a day or two before recording.
i love u

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

03-17-2020, 10:26 AMBlues Wrote:
03-17-2020, 03:44 AMJHS Wrote: Hey guys i’m back! Doing a draft-related podcast, please drop questions/topics you’d like to hear about on the show, and lmk if you’re interested at all in being a guest! This will be up a day or two before recording.
i love u

Bloobs is that you? just with a shorter name?

thanks @suavemente !

03-17-2020, 10:34 AMJHS Wrote:
03-17-2020, 10:26 AMBlues Wrote: i love u

Bloobs is that you? just with a shorter name?

You betcha buddy, there’s a couple newer bloobs here, but I’m the OG. Glad you’re back now!!!

Player Page || Update Thread
[Image: ffBCCRQ.png]

03-17-2020, 12:31 PMBlues Wrote:
03-17-2020, 10:34 AMJHS Wrote: Bloobs is that you? just with a shorter name?

You betcha buddy, there’s a couple newer bloobs here, but I’m the OG. Glad you’re back now!!!

You’re a king Bluesboy. Love ya too man <3

thanks @suavemente !